Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
got matarazzi lagi better :bsmilie:

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ks_0IlnPNX0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ks_0IlnPNX0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

whaha, yeah i was with them :bsmilie:
winkoo88 hardcore leh... He's the mod for that group.. whaha

this guy solid leh... he comes to Tangshooters learn skills then start his own group :D

Last edited:
Coz he go KL kana bully so nw he start his own grp bully other ppl! :bsmilie:

winson leh... not henry...
i feel cheated. he never introduce himself as a group leader.

oops i seen wrongly.. i thot during the photoshop class.. :sweat:
whaha

personally i feel that it is more polite or i will use the word moral, to introduce himself as a leader when he go into another group.

really feel cheated :rolleyes:
i dun like it :nono:

Last edited:
personally i feel that it is more polite or i will use the word moral, to introduce urself as a leader when u go into other group.

No prob buttie. We are just out to have fun while shooting. No bad feelings one.

personally i feel that it is more polite or i will use the word moral, to introduce urself as a leader when u go into other group.

ok, help that guy in defense.. personally i feel he's not the leader in that grp.. more like a 2IC, he is interested to gather people to come tgt with a common interest.. the ring leader in that grp is cleonbus..

btw, i think they just started this group thingy recently after the photoshop outing.. even I wasnt aware of it until like today..
no hard feelings

Last edited:
ok, help that guy in defense.. personally i feel he's not the leader in that grp.. more like a 2IC, he is interested to gather people to come tgt with a common interest.. the ring leader in that grp is cleonbus..

btw, i think they just started this group thingy recently after the photoshop outing.. even I wasnt aware of it until like today..

okay :D

No prob buttie. We are just out to have fun while shooting. No bad feelings one.

buttie, we are out to have fun. but doensn't mean i will let ppl take advantage of me. just like i KCUF soulbadguy yesterday here.

i did said before, i'm not a friendly person :)

Last edited:
Do not worry, we welcome everyone with open heart. Sharing is the greatest asset we can help the community.

personally i feel that it is more polite or i will use the word moral, to introduce himself as a leader when he go into another group.

no worries bro.

Our objective is to meet friends and exchange photography interest. everyone has the right to do what he wants to do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.