Tang Shooters - Sweat At Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.
2079771915_50f3242b31_o.jpg

The belle at the run. Took a few shots at her and her lovely sister.. will process slowly and past soon...

2080559838_31eecb5de4_o.jpg

There is only small split of sunlight in the path that allow a good pic... added drama to this runner's pain....

2079775433_60b9e89081_o.jpg

Some just never give up on the idea that they ... can't fly!

2079765881_fa7da10990_o.jpg

Everyone's fave.... ballons in flight!!!

Fantastic photos :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing.

Good day today to run.
yeah... great to run if you come in before 9.00am... afterwhich.. the whole road starts to sizzles...

Love the great huge sun.. it does better for me in taking shots.. wahaaa... by the way.. love your slogan.. but i rather be alive... happily rich and richly happy! Thanks!

great shots! :thumbsup:miss the drama at the marathon. not the pain after the run. :bsmilie:
Hi raptor...gosh .. u were n the run? Let me know your number.. maybe i have your shots...

By the way... there is no definite supermecy in DSLR( from your slogan)... I know of a 15yr old Estonian... doing wonderful with her Sony T7.. gosh.. its the state of mind.. so just want u to encourage you.. shoot until PnS drops and if DSLR comes before that.. then its a wonderful wonderful thing!!

hi TangShooters, here are my this morning's shoot. 2 mistakes I have made here :
- must use shutter about 1/500sec or faster to ensure sharp picture.
- must have a good clearing for shooting.

nevertheless, I still managed to catch some actions. I went to the turning point ( 21 km turning point ) to take some group shots, time is about 6:30am

marathon_001.jpg

at 21km , they are still running like as if they just warmed up only...:sweat:
marathon_002.jpg

went back to the finishing line and continue take more shots ...

this is the winner !
marathon_003.jpg

woman power !
marathon_006.jpg

hey ! what are you listening to ?
marathon_005.jpg

kids dash ( 750m )
marathon_012.jpg

some close up on the champions...
marathon_010.jpg

marathon_011.jpg

marathon_009.jpg

some of my candid shots..

big laughters !
marathon_004.jpg

she doesn't look too happy for this..
marathon_008.jpg

passion ?
marathon_007.jpg

run Chris run !
marathon_013.jpg

bro..u on AF-Single or AF-Continuous? in sports photography..using the correct focusing is very important.:think:

I just realised that I should have switch to the AI-SERVO mode instead. I did tried that mode ( AI-SERVO ), but then the RED AF confirmation dots are not there when you are using the AI-SERVO mode and I am quite worried that the focusing will be off ! Hence I switched back to AI- Single mode.

I should use AI-SERVO instead. make the subject at the center of the picture, then half press the shutter ( to aquire lock ), the compose the picture. :thumbsup:

thanks for the advice , appriciated.

2080572230_816fc23d35_o.jpg

This is the winner to this year's run. Gosh.. in the shade and I can even pann... haaaa

Nice panning!! sharp facial expressions!

2079725185_f28331d7ae_o.jpg

the first runner to come in with nipple abrasions... wooo looked sore and painful!!

Common injury for marathon runners...有血有汗!:thumbsup:for runner!

hi TangShooters, here are my this morning's shoot. 2 mistakes I have made here :
- must use shutter about 1/500sec or faster to ensure sharp picture.
- must have a good clearing for shooting.

nevertheless, I still managed to catch some actions. I went to the turning point ( 21 km turning point ) to take some group shots, time is about 6:30am
marathon_001.jpg

at 21km , they are still running like as if they just warmed up only..
marathon_002.jpg

this is the winner !
marathon_003.jpg

some close up on the champions...
marathon_010.jpg

Very nice coverage!
they were doing their marathon..and u r doing ur shoot marathon..:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.