Tang Shooters - Sweat At Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkkang

Jan 6, 2007
Punggol 21
My shots are quite blur actually ( my shutter is about 1/200sec). Should have set the shutter speed faster instead. :sweat: Some of the shots, the runner is blur and the background is sharp...:cry:

I also did not have a very good clearing of the runners. That makes my visible window lesser.. will upload some this evening.

phoakm

Dec 15, 2003
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.flickr.com
My shots are quite blur actually ( my shutter is about 1/200sec). Should have set the shutter speed faster instead. :sweat: Some of the shots, the runner is blur and the background is sharp...:cry:

I also did not have a very good clearing of the runners. That makes my visible window lesser.. will upload some this evening.
:cry:

blazer_workz

May 8, 2006
ClubSNAP Community

bro..u on AF-Single or AF-Continuous? in sports photography..using the correct focusing is very important.:think:

falconite

Mar 29, 2007
AMK | Tang Shooters
www.falconite.com
please refrain from profainities like MF or AF in the thread...

... ohhh.. you guys refer to Auto focus and manual focus... give me a scare leh.. see lah abbrevation make the world blur manz!

falconite

Mar 29, 2007
AMK | Tang Shooters
www.falconite.com

This is the winner to this year's run. Gosh.. in the shade and I can even pann... haaaa

4th in position and 4 on the number tag!

Stan Chart's own sponsored runner. Now he is the blinded Olympic star featured on National Geographic channel... Amazing Grace....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom