Tang Shooters BBB Discussion Thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.

nakashimamika

Sep 14, 2007
BBB Thread to say what you wanna buy, what you plan to buy, what you already bought!
User reviews are welcomed!

Headlines:
1.) Flash Slideshow for Tang Shooters' Outings: http://redsun81.webng.com/publish_to_web/index.html - Credits to Redsun

2.) Tang Shooters on Photo Video i. Check it out!

3.) Due to overwhelming supply of OTs, as instructed by founder qING, we've decided to split the kopitiam thread for purely TCSS purpose, and another thread purely for outings only will be created under gatherings and outings. Over here:http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=375405

4) Tangshooters 2007-2008 Montage Credits to Redsun, phoakm, lkkkang, falconite, nakashimamika, coolsigg and others Tangshooters name not mentioned but photos are featured.

Do join us for the next event. You are also welcome to put down the next event :).

Tang Shooters Team:
Founder & Chairman: qING
Mulan: Yoshima
Secretaries/TS Warriors:
Redsun, phoakm, blazer_workz, Sprintist, g-khoo,
Ambious, lkkang, sims0002, foxcorn, carnage3630,
juste_millieu, Falconite, kuantoh, coolsigg, nakashimamika

TS Affiliates: Under Construction...

1) Please help to maintain this thread as a happy, friendly, helpful and a fun-filled one.;)
2) Kindly refrain from WAR and any form of personal attacks.:devil:
3) Kindly refrain from OT (I know its difficult).:sweat:

New chapter of Tang Shooters BBB Butties! BBB Thread I!
Anyone got new things to hoot? ;p

just hoot a can of pepsi, does that count? :bsmilie:
Can considered a hoot ar.. but if its to do with camera better hahahahahaha

Just hooted a 35L.. now think next im saving up for 100mm macro.. wonder how it compares to the 90mm tammy macro.. hmm

I got so many thingds to buy let me list them down.

1) Manfrotto Tripod
2) Hoya 72R 67mm
3) BG-E2N Battery Grip
4) L bracket for mounting Camera to Portrait onto tripod
5) Macro Lens

more to come......

Just hooted a 35L.. now think next im saving up for 100mm macro.. wonder how it compares to the 90mm tammy macro.. hmm

Falconite got Tammy 90mm & StrifeYun got EF 100mm, you can try both before deciding.

100mm ZF F2 is freaking expensive la! I can buy 3x 100mm EF! :bheart:

harlow... juz dropping by to say I not BBB anything except for one more bag... next year getting married liao... muz save up...

harlow... juz dropping by to say I not BBB anything except for one more bag... next year getting married liao... muz save up...
PRECISELY... Photography is a bachelor's passion... once u maried u have to say permanent good-buy. BBB now, so that later when Ministry dun approve u already have teh arsenal manz!!

Status
Not open for further replies.