Tamrac VS Lowepro

i don't know, it is a good buy if you're anal about bags. :)

i've used many shoulder bags before, the hadley pro is something that i'm willing to use for life. :thumbsup:

Agree, except I tried finding info on WHY (trying to justify buy)... your link is quite informative :bsmilie:

But in any case, still beyond my budget; no need to pass CFO approval when I already finding it hard to convince myself.

Agree, except I tried finding info on WHY (trying to justify buy)... your link is quite informative :bsmilie:

But in any case, still beyond my budget; no need to pass CFO approval when I already finding it hard to convince myself.

Billinghams are nice. But very pricey.

I am ok with lowepros for now. Especially when I travel, my bags can get dirty... would break my heart if my billingham ended in a mud splash.

Ohyah, laptop space. That should on of the thing to consider. thx.
But i heard fastpac not that water resistance.

well depend on whether u will b moving around in heavy pour or light drizzling ... :D

review

i would suggest actually carrying the bag and bringing your gear down to the shops and try it yourself. feel for yourself how u find the weight of the bag, the load distribution, the storage, etc.

I not sure if anyone compared the pro and con of both brand.

I am actually looking for a backpack to hold my Canon 450D + 3 lens + 430exII flash for travelling oversea.

Can the CSers please advise.:dunno::bigeyes::eek:

Lowepro fastpack 250 and Tamrac 85 may be just fitting (or too tight) for your gear. Bring your gear down to try. Other brands you may wanna consider are Kata and Vanguard range as well.