Table Tennis Bats....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'll book the table then....:)

Drats, I completely forgot that this Friday is my company D&D and thus, I will not be able to play with you guys. I apologize for my mistake :(

Wah long time never play with clubsnappers....:bsmilie:

Anyone free for a game this weekend or next week?? :)

Kampong chai chee CC or Civil Service Club (Balestier)

weekend sounds good for me. i might be able to jio another friend if its on sunday. where's chai chee?

i live in cck..so i dont mind going to that sunshine club or sun sports club at dover?

weekend sounds good for me. i might be able to jio another friend if its on sunday. where's chai chee?

i live in cck..so i dont mind going to that sunshine club or sun sports club at dover?

Sunshine is far for me...:bsmilie:

Chai Chee is in the east. A bit far for u.

Maybe Civil service club at balestier (near farrer park MRT), ok for u?? :)

Play on sunday morning?? :)

Last edited:
Good game with Antacid and his friend just now. Learn quite a few tricks from the game. Hope I didn't bore them too much with my sub-standard skills...:bsmilie:

BTW, Antacid is a very good player. Next time,we shall chio more clubsnapper to test Antacid to the limits.....;p

Last edited:
hey stanly, thanks for doing the bookings and all...

don't worry, it was still fun playing with you. you're doing very well for someone who just started...my friend got hooked on the game and we went to buy his bat after that. haha.

i'm not very good lah...just lucky. hahaha

when's the next game?

hey stanly, thanks for doing the bookings and all...

don't worry, it was still fun playing with you. you're doing very well for someone who just started...my friend got hooked on the game and we went to buy his bat after that. haha.

i'm not very good lah...just lucky. hahaha

when's the next game?

Wah thats good....nothing beats playing with your own bat...:) I went to change my forehand rubber also...haha...testing it out today at the club again....maybe u wanna join?? (3 players so far)..;)

Next game will be soon....maybe this saturday or so...:)

Unfortunately, I am tied down by my studies at night thus I may only be able to meet your guys for the games this Friday or weekend. Already itching to play....

Will be good if play on Saturday morning :)

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I am tied down by my studies at night thus I may only be able to meet your guys for the games this Friday or weekend. Already itching to play....

Will be good if play on Saturday morning :)

Good timing for me also. Perhaps i start the ball rolling.

Saturday, 10am-12pm, civil service club.:)

Last edited:
Good timing for me also. Perhaps i start the ball rolling.

Saturday, 10am-12pm, civil service club.:)

Anyone else interested for the above?? Need to book soon....:)

So far got me, pauche and randius. Trying to get one more so that we can play doubles haha...:)

how abt asking william? i think i his playing style quite similar to mine... :p

how abt asking william? i think i his playing style quite similar to mine... :p

William not free tomorrow. Still trying to get the last player. :think:

Wah today's session quite fun...thanks randius & Pauche for making it....:)

Randius, u wanna join us in Bishan next wed?? So far i got 3 players from other forum liao....:)

Wah today's session quite fun...thanks randius & Pauche for making it....:)

Randius, u wanna join us in Bishan next wed?? So far i got 3 players from other forum liao....:)

Paiseh, I am attending my part-time studies during Wed nights :p So is Tuesday and Thursday... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.