Table Tennis Bats....

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello does anyone know where is a good place to get rubbers with good prices?

Just had some games with my colleagues on friday and the itch came back. The company's bats are all useless (of course) so it wasnt so fun when the spins and smashes couldnt come out.

I acutally had some very good bats (1 butterfly Tamca carbon series, 1 senkoh 1-series and 1 Avalox 400) so trying to see if i can get some decent rubbers.

I'm looking for the chinese rubber like 729, heard that there's new variant like 729-2 or sumthing. Can anyone offer any advise?

Wish i can get a Donic Desto, but it's so expensive! :(

Ranking and kingdom sports in brass basah complex...Sin tien in toa payoh, can try these places, prices are competitive.

just got myself a new 729-3! If there's any games in the near future can jio me ;)

Congrats....heard that 729 is value for money...:)

Last edited:
just got myself a new 729-3! If there's any games in the near future can jio me ;)

Got a game on Sunday at civil service club, 9am-1pm, u might be interested to join...:)

Last edited:
Hey I have been thinking of picking up the game again... though not so skillful leh..

Hey I have been thinking of picking up the game again... though not so skillful leh..

Never mind.....we're not so skillful either...:)

Any games this week? Finally will be free to play from Wednesday onwards :D

Last Min TT session at Civil Service Club, on Tuesday, 6-9pm. 2 Tables booked. Feel free to join.:)

must go buy racket...old rackets chui liao...

used to play with "Fan Jiao" and Super Sriver

Status
Not open for further replies.