Table No.19

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenzz

Jul 22, 2005
India~SNG~HKG~dunno where..
This was taken in Jurong Bird Park posting here for your viewing & comments.
Thanks

no19.jpg

Nice try. Most of the things we have taken for granted could potentially be good subjects to play around with in photography. However, there's some composition flaw in your photograph that make it look just like a grab-shot, with no effort make during the shooting to compose the frame to give an alternate perspective of the subject (I would presume it's the number "19"), and during the post-processing to make the subject stand out.

Try with a similar subject next time, and be more generous with the shooting, i.e. take more pictures... For instance, go towards the number more or go away from the number; stretch out over the number or go low down to the table level, or even go lower. Shoot more and try and take mental note on what composition from each angle will result into, and judge for yourself which one would potentially be in accordance to what you want to say.

Thanks for sincere comments.. i will take note while taking my next shots.

I agree i didnt even think of taking in alternate angles and different distances.
This is a valuable point to take back home.

Thanks again.

doesnt really work for me because the subject.. which i assume is the table sign number 19 isnt really interesting and the photo doesnt say much.. i agree that shooting in a different perspective maybe closer up may change things.. just my 15 cents worth!

Trying different angle to shoot.

I learn shooting angle from my son who has been shooting for the late 4 yrs and he is only 6 year old. Do not do it too nice try different angle from the top and bottom. Go in near. try 1/3 ruler. and last but not least throw away all the ruler that is what i learn from my 6 yrs son.

Status
Not open for further replies.