T-Shirt for MFT

Logic of someone who will ask for a lot but not willing to step up when push comes to shove. Seen too many of such people in my line of work.

I am also sure you have seen many people who didn't really understand properly but very quick and clever to criticize others ...

Default Re: T-Shirt for MFT
to kick the ball rolling ...

Overall

Nothing is for free and talk is cheap. So if we want something done we gotta chip in.

Logistics

Wong and me can help with finding the vendor and collection.

Design:

so maybe we have some ideas for the Tee design.

everyone, what is it about MFT that makes u love it?

For me its definitely :

1. Its weight to performance ratio is excellent.
2. Superb AF (speed and accuracy)
3. Easy to enter system. One can get a EPL or GM1 kit for lesser than half a grand and start MFT.
4. Choices are great. We started with the 14-42R lenses (which is horrible by today standards to now the Pro lenses like the O 300/4)
5. MFT: twice the focal length at half the weight

Pls just copy and paste your suggestions forward

Copyrighted yes. http://www.four-thirds.org/en/policy/index.html
"Except for printing or storage for individual use or for other actions approved by the copyright laws, it constitutes a violation of the copyright laws to duplicate, transfer, distribute, modify, delete or otherwise alter the website data, etc. without permission from the Four Thirds product manufacturing companies, original author and/or other copyright owner"
So this case, it's just personal use, are we absolved from copyright laws? I can check with Olympus marketing on this too to be sure.

1-3
Four Thirds and Four Thirds Logo marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus Imaging Corp., in Japan, the United States, the European Union and other countries.
Micro Four Thirds and Micro Four Thirds Logo marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus Imaging Corp., in Japan, the United States, the European Union and other countries.

http://www.four-thirds.org/en/policy/index.html

Not very sure if legally this would be considered 'personal' use. I'd think of personal use as like what spidey mentioned - printing and iron on a shirt for myself. But if there's going to be some organized mass printing by a commercial co., even if it's for an informal group of fans, not sure if the law interprets that as 'personal'. This one need legal expert to clarify.

Trademark of the mft logo belongs to Oly, so good to clarify with them :)

If cannot get permission, then not a must to use the logo, noticed the pentax shirt doesn't use the official logo. Less likely to be tied up by legal concerns.

A sudden thought , does this make Olympus users Olympians ?! Heh heh

Aiyoh ... mai hai wa leh ... I can't draw for nuts, let alone design ... I cannot draw or design to save my own life leh ... :dunno:

I think wonglp or keith should design leh because you're both the experts and whom we look up to ... i promise whatever you design, I will accept, swee boh ? :bsmilie:

So if you can't even help with design, can we volunteer you to help on logistical, sourcing part? After all, both me and Keith are just helping out in this process and this is already very limiting resources. Without any concrete design or someone to do this, we can't really proceed anyways. Anymore volunteers?

Last edited:
I am also sure you have seen many people who didn't really understand properly but very quick and clever to criticize others ...

Well, the fact that you even think your remark about just using another t shirt design is remotely funny is a sign of your maturity. Or lack of in this case. Not to mention a blatant disregard for other people's design, whether said in jest or not. My point is, you been bugging a number of sub forums here for a t shirt. Yet when it comes down to it, and you were tasked to volunteer, you conveniently turn it around and say you can't draw. All well and good, but instead of volunteering for some other job, you make a frivolous remark about approving any design. Sorry to say this, but if you are keeping your wallet and time shut, then maybe you should also keep your mouth shut. FWIW, what makes it such that you think your opinion matters when you are not stepping up to the job? Talk is free. If you want something so bad, the least you can do is step up and offer to contribute.

Last edited:
$micro-four-thirds-in-hand.jpg
This one maybe don't need permission ?

Or this one (of course removing the EM5 II wording)
$olympus_e-m5II_controls_top2.JPG
Something like this by Pentax.
$262054d1426592577-2015-pentax-forums-t-shirt-design-contest-pentax-t-shirt-2.6e2-.jpg

Last edited:
Ok guys, before this turn south, let's cool it and see if there's more volunteers. Feel free to PM me too. I probably need like 2 pax, preferably one with design software knowledge, coz me know nuts.

But yes, Ryan please help out too if you would like to see this plan going forward, would love to see some community spirit here :)

Meanwhile, keep it cool guys. TQVM.

RyanKhoo, maybe I was a little harsh. My apologies for that. Hope you don't take it to heart. Next time come out I treat you coffee. :)

Last edited:
RyanKhoo, maybe I was a little harsh. My apologies for that. Hope you don't take it to heart. Next time come out I treat you coffee. :)

No worries, buddy ... I never take these things to heart ... next time out you buy me coffee & I buy you mee rebus, ok ? :thumbsup: :)

Ok guys, before this turn south, let's cool it and see if there's more volunteers. Feel free to PM me too. I probably need like 2 pax, preferably one with design software knowledge, coz me know nuts.

But yes, Ryan please help out too if you would like to see this plan going forward, would love to see some community spirit here :)

Meanwhile, keep it cool guys. TQVM.

PMed you, bro !

I might help with the design, but I think I will come up with a design if the draft is okay then I proceed with final one. If not then, I think it's best to get someone else to do the design.
So right now no promise yet.

I might help with the design, but I think I will come up with a design if the draft is okay then I proceed with final one. If not then, I think it's best to get someone else to do the design. So right now no promise yet.

Any designs is welcome :) thank U

1st one looks good ;) 'Half your weight but as outstanding' lol

Last edited:
I might help with the design, but I think I will come up with a design if the draft is okay then I proceed with final one. If not then, I think it's best to get someone else to do the design.
So right now no promise yet.

Find this website that can do very very simple / standard T-shirt design simulation.
http://www.customink.com/

My 3 tries :)

View attachment 10691View attachment 10692View attachment 10693

Interesting guys, I'll do some brainstorm with couple of mods and we will put some of it into initial designs. Cheers.

Ok, as PMed to wonglp & keith, since I cannot design, I have asked a graphic designer to assist.

It is a Polo T, with pockets in front (with the nick) and 2 mini pockets on the sleeves (one each). We need pockets because when doing shooting, these pockets are handy ...

Here's the design:

Last edited:
If want to use ClubSNAP logo, best to run it by Simon first.