T H E . . . N E W . . . C O M B I N A T I O N ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, the next time (if ever) you are involved in shooting a big project, where 100 people are contributing to and depending on the results, and where S$XXXX is spent to bring together the cast and crew and products, you can tell all of them that you wish to shoot the project in the most unflattering and most difficult situation possible because you wish to undergo training to shoot this big project in the hardest way possible. You will also tell them that you will not do anything to make the shoot go smoothly, whether by preparation, planning or selection of parameters to shoot in, and in fact, would be very happy to have the worst sort of cockups happen during the shoot so that you can train yourself to shoot in the worst conditions possible.

Thats a really good way to go.

Wow i differ to YOUR infinite wisedom. Anything else you'd like to add?

Thanks for conceding and withdrawing your previous point of view.

If otherwise, thanks for having the guts to agree with what is obviously an untenable proposition.

Wow i differ to YOUR infinite wisedom. Anything else you'd like to add?

Thanks for conceding and withdrawing your previous point of view.

If otherwise, thanks for having the guts to agree with what is obviously an untenable proposition.

well that and i think we were getting alittle worked up over nothing. As TS said cheers. :cheers:

being in any condition also comes with being a photographer la what matters is getting a good shot that :)

Salute to Sir. Righteous, but howcome this time u only voice out for experience photographers? How about newbies u always like to protect? I am a new bird also in photography and I feel left out by u this time. I always thought the correct learning principle is: 'learn to walk before u fly'... have sympathy Sir, putting me under such a drastic 'environment' is pretty much like throwing me out from the roof top and expect me to fly! :sweat:

Luckily, Modelinn has been considerate and catered for both parties: newbies and pro. :thumbsup:

Are we done with all these angst?

I suggest if any parties have a private feud or matter to discuss, please take it offline or via PM. Alternatively, you can also place the party on your personal ignore list which allows you to block out that person's post.

Any further trolling from any one will not be tolerated.

Using phrases, like "infinite wisdom" does nothing and snide comments masked under supposedly courteous comments doesn't help do anything but aggravate the situation.

I suggest all parties concerned to take a step back and live and let live.

Thank you.

Come on guys..

Leave Ivan's thread clean and without all this unnecessary bickering.

Let your cam do the action :)

Come on guys..

Leave Ivan's thread clean and without all this unnecessary bickering.

Let your cam do the action :)
i second that
:angel:

Isn't this already over? Is there a re-run? (maybe can join this time :p)

Vince, you can shoot in any situation as long as you have the supplies...

If there is direct sunlight and the project needs to be done by a certian hour, then out with the large diffusion pannels...

Find shade reflect into it, else use high-powered strobes to overpower the sun.. and ND filters on your lens.

A good many things you can do...

You're not always faced with the best situations, and besides how many newbies do you think only shoot at the crack of dawn, I have my camera 24/7 around my neck, if I see a good shot, and its highnoon do I walk away?
No I try to make it work, and if I've been trained to make it work no matter what, then I'm set... If I spend all my life in a studio, and then voila I'm told to shoot outdoors can not?

Just walk away from the job then?

Food for thought,
Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.