Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enchanted said:
Being an pioneering artist in Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts, since 2001, i would like to share some recent bridal artworks with all Wedding Professionals and Photo-Artists in ClubSnap community ...

My wish is to have more active adopters and appreciation on such Wedding Arts, and hopefully start the main trend going ...

Business must be bad for you.
And with your execution,it is understandable.

Enchanted said:
It's just Digital Art & illustrations ... it's another concept ( which is nothing new really ), if you can accept it.

Yes.
And there is the good and the bad.most who potsed are in agreement that these are the bad.

Enchanted said:
People, let's move-on... for it is meaningless to debate what's work for you or not, cos it doesn't really matter to me ( or any of the creators of such Artworks ).

From 1st quote,you wish to have more appreciate your 'unique' works.
So it does matter to you.if noone likes,no business for you for your 'unique' execution of such works.

Enchanted said:
You may wish to come back and visit this thread again in say, 2-3 years time, and let time be the judge.

Sure wont be holding my breath for your works.

Abstract/Surreal wedding imagery IS gaining popularity.however yours would only give them a bad name.look up more samples to understand what works and what doesnt.Particularly works from some of the more popular taiwanese wedding photographers.

time will tell if you are successful in your endeavours,cheers

There's no accounting for good taste these days.

(My mind is quite freed, thank you very much)

ever heard this all time favourite ? Pride goes before a fall :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.