Super Import Nights official thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live reporting from Expo. The local girls are starting to report and changing to their designated stylo milo race queen outfits :)

Standby for action 2 hours later ;)

Live reporting from Expo. The local girls are starting to report and changing to their designated stylo milo race queen outfits :)

Standby for action 2 hours later ;)

Charged & Ready to roll out.

Thanks bro for the info.

Ready to roll out....

anyone has managed to get hold of the appearance timetable for the US models?

There are 3 shows today i think...at around 3, 5 and 8 pm. There'll be a game session for the first one. The next 2, they will just be standing on the stage, followed by photoshoot at the side. Some of the US models are really hot...worth the ticket. Some of local gals are also very pretty..the cars are nice as well...good show overall.

The show is good.:thumbsup: and:lovegrin:
HOT babe from US:devil:.....and plus local FHM girls........
if the show not overcrowded, it best can snap more......

Do support the girls at the MBMotors Performance Booth during the EXPO! ;)

Ya...pretty babes/specifically designed race queen outfits supplied/managed by Moods.

Support Crystal, Christabel, Queenie, Linda, Mandy and Rachel for MB Motors Performance :thumbsup:

Recently moved to Singapore from Houston, TX.

I will be shooting this show as well, I wonder how your shows compare to the US!

That's ok, as long as there are beautiful women and cars there!

saw this too late, end up go down alone:cry:
notice few gangs there, not sure which is U guys;p

lol we ended up walking around in small groups of 2 or 3 coz there were so many babes to shoot

so how is the show like in US? :lovegrin:

Recently moved to Singapore from Houston, TX.

I will be shooting this show as well, I wonder how your shows compare to the US!

my gf got interviewed by TNP. lol! our photo got taken but luckily didnt make it to the print. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.