Super Import Nights official thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there on 2nd day and all i concentrated were the models. Though i didn't get to take those US ones but the local ones were a real delight. What's more it's my record number of pics ever taken in an event in a single day - 1200+

Was there on 2nd day and all i concentrated were the models. Though i didn't get to take those US ones but the local ones were a real delight. What's more it's my record number of pics ever taken in an event in a single day - 1200+

:eek:...1.2k do you do pp?:sweat:

1.2K you will PP till you go Ku Ku ~ plus **** eye :sweatsm: btw the venue looks small leh dont know should I go or not....somemore Saturday sure super pack :sweat:

It seems like the US models are less hot on the 2nd compared to the 1st day...anyone has any comment on this?...

Give everyone a overview of the entire "Super Import Night" hall.

219268503-X2.jpg

Wow Nice. Is that the crowd for today? IT looks extremely empty. Photogs going today sure can have all their time with the models.
:bsmilie:

IMHO, the show was pretty good, worth the money despite the venue being quite small (not as many cars and exhibitors as other largely publicised shows).

But :thumbsd: to some of the guys here. My gf was helping to shoot a friend who got picked to take photos with the models. One of the guys asked her to squat down abit cos she was standing in front (this is entirely fine with me cos she might have been blocking some of the guys behind). Then another guy told her very impolitely, "Sorry ah, you're not one of their photographers. You cannot stand there. If you want to shoot, you have to go behind and queue". :angry: Lucky I wasn't there (I left to meet with a schoolmate for project), if not I would have asked for his "official press/media" pass immediately.

I think some of the MCPs here should change their mindset. A female photographer (hobbyist or professional) is still a photographer. stop being sexist. Sad to say, this was not an isolated event.

I was at one of the "Rediscover Fashion" shows last Sunday with my gf and a few friends. We reached around 2.30pm (show's at 3pm), and got a relatively good spot. Just when the show was about to start, this guy came up behind my gf and told her very rudely that she was "obstructing his view". I said loudly, "Sorry this is a free-for-all event. you have no right to ask people to move". He then sucked thumb and moved away. Why of all people did he have to choose my gf and say that she's blocking his view? Why didn't he come to me or any of the other guys and told them the same thing? :thumbsd: :nono:

there r always black sheeps ard...nice meeting u guys there on the 1st day...we had a good laughs abt mr Michael's performance...the luckiest 47 yo bachelor in Singapore on 8th Nov 07! :bsmilie:

yeah, haha, that's the one. then when my gf, a couple of friends, and i were standing in front of the stage for the 6pm event, the TNP photographer stood at the side of the stage and shot us from afar. halfway during the show, he came in front of us and asked us for a photo. lucky didnt make it to print. im too ugly to be shown to singapore. :bsmilie:

i think he afraid later u all C&C his pictures then he malu...:D

there r always black sheeps ard...nice meeting u guys there on the 1st day...we had a good laughs abt mr Michael's performance...the luckiest 47 yo bachelor in Singapore on 8th Nov 07! :bsmilie:

yeah... thr r always black sheep... yeah michael is very funny! n he was soooo lucky!

i think he afraid later u all C&C his pictures then he malu...:D

haha no lah... TNP leh... wont really malu 1 lah..

Anyone remember the winner of the event the single guy, in his 40s (Michael Soh). 40yr old virgin? He approached me to want have his photos printed and sent to him for a fee. Being a nice guy I said ok sure. Didnt get that good a shot though, forgot to change my settings + v far. Some pics I managed to edit, a lot more to come. http://dennischoy.multiply.com/photos/album/11 check out the last photo lol.. (his images posted with HIS permission). He won the event and got kissed by all the SIN gals, woo
Remember him?

Yuh,was there too,heard he is 47 right?Lucky guy.I also got the tnp lucky draw...:)Every time saw him at these event want le.

It seems like the US models are less hot on the 2nd compared to the 1st day...anyone has any comment on this?...

Mmm agree with you,on 1st day they come out around 1 plus to pose already till late afternoon .2nd day not much only come up 5plus also only KT So and e other 3 models.the
rest not around.:( But the good point is there's this autography session still can use ours camera too take photos with them.:thumbsup:What your view then?

I am just thinking they were so hot (dressed in lingerie!) on the 1st day just so that people can talk about and draw more people to go. But then..when the people go there on the 2nd or even 3rd, 4th day, they might be disappointed.

What I'm trying to say is...they should maintain the level of 'hotness'...haha...

I went today, the 3rd day! Worth my $10 man! was having a hard time using camera phone to shooot! and was lucky enough to caught them straight in front of me, less than 1m! outside expo hall 5. they came out and pose at one of the cars. will post my pictures up later, but all taken from camera phone. ;p

I am just thinking they were so hot (dressed in lingerie!) on the 1st day just so that people can talk about and draw more people to go. But then..when the people go there on the 2nd or even 3rd, 4th day, they might be disappointed.

What I'm trying to say is...they should maintain the level of 'hotness'...haha...

lucky i went on the 1st day when they were the hottest ;p

i went on the 3rd day also.. it was totally super cool!! i even play the xbox.. lol;) btw any1 know what the name of the model that stand beside the ferrari?

Status
Not open for further replies.