Sunset @ Changi Broadwalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to poohbear going ard asking for me^^ Hope I din hold up your time that evening. When/where will all ya next outing be?

Neuva said:
Thanks to poohbear going ard asking for me^^ Hope I din hold up your time that evening. When/where will all ya next outing be?

Outings are normally organized when one of the usual member have a bright idea on the theme,..so Eikin, Ortega, Poohbear, any ideas? :bsmilie:

Sjourn said:
Outings are normally organized when one of the usual member have a bright idea on the theme,..so Eikin, Ortega, Poohbear, any ideas?

ortega said:
We will do an outing for you sjourn.
What would you like to shoot?

shall we do Punggol Shoot 04 'Bushfire Aftermath' ? ;p but this week very tight on schedules ah ... maybe sunday after the studio shoot ... hey ortega, how you find the portraits btw? :bsmilie:

Sorry but it is not my prefered kind of lighting.
I prefer more dramatic portraits.
These are beauty shots, pretty standard.
But I like yqt's shot.

ortega said:
Sorry but it is not my prefered kind of lighting.
I prefer more dramatic portraits.
These are beauty shots, pretty standard.
But I like yqt's shot.

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: catchlights still complain he wants to look more like andy lau :bsmilie:

eikin said:
shall we do Punggol Shoot 04 'Bushfire Aftermath' ? ;p but this week very tight on schedules ah ... maybe sunday after the studio shoot ... hey ortega, how you find the portraits btw? :bsmilie:

Quite a difficult subject, would be better if there was still cinders and smoke. The mood would be there.

I was thinking that since our good friend is going away, we can do a shoot dedicated to him, let him choose a subject and we can brain storm on the location. Something that he can make full use of his VR lens.

ortega said:
Quite a difficult subject, would be better if there was still cinders and smoke. The mood would be there.

I was thinking that since our good friend is going away, we can do a shoot dedicated to him, let him choose a subject and we can brain storm on the location. Something that he can make full use of his VR lens.

model shoot lor, he be model we shoot him (and use the vr lens for him :devil: ) hehe ... just joking lah ... let me think ...

ortega said:
How about Dragon boat racing

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=119268

amigo can make use of her 500mm

the idea is good for a shootout, after the event if got time can go see the tree-top walk, maybe can shoot birds up there also, hehe ...

OT ... i am actually surprised no one complained about the environmental damage that the activity is going to cause though :think: it's a very old reservoir with a thriving but fragile eco-system ... oh well

knoxknocks said:
shoot aeroplanes at Changi Business Park - den all the big lenses will come out :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

and get detained by security personels :what:

eikin said:
and get detained by security personels :what:

according to someone I know - no leh. Just shooting planes that flying overhead (as they land in Changi) in the business park is ok. Just don't shoot the planes at the runway :nono:

ortega said:

No need any dedication lah, say until as if I not coming back..:complain:

I think it is a cool either for long shoot also, we had been practising WA, now time for Z (zoom) practice. :thumbsup:

Anyone interested to do a weekend drive up north before Sjourn turn back into "chinaman" ? Genting having promo now. Heard that rooms at First World Hotel going for $8/day. Cam someone confirm? On the way back can get Sjourn to buy us a farewell dinner :sweatsm:

dominicchin said:
Hi
It was great meeting some of u. I'm the only guy shooting with a silver Canon A80. Hope to post some of my pix - as soon as I figured how to do it!

I took a snap of you. Nice talking to you dominic. :)

2546cgbw19.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.