Sunset at Bedok Reservoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonylim

Jan 8, 2005
East
www.flickr.com
The sky was clear this evening and I rushed down to Bedok reservoir....

2713806440_d2b0bc3d82_o.jpg

2712988891_2a9b8e8ef3_o.jpg

:thumbsup: nice 1 bro. :thumbsup:

care to share what camera you use? settings?

very very nice. had always wanted to go shoot at bedok reservoir since i work at the bedok police hq. but no time la bro.

what type can be see the yolk? haha is it always there anyways?

:thumbsup: nice 1 bro. :thumbsup:
Tks bro :)

the composition of pic 2 is good :thumbsup:
Tks spazzer

I love the second pic...it's very nice......thanks for sharing
Tks for you comment and viewing too
same sun, different place here : http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4208304#post4208304

You may have the luxury of human figures; while I have mine taken from the 15th floor...
Great shot, great colours of gold!
Hi cheguthamrin. You have a nice series of sunset photos. Yup, I was lucky to have people there at the right time and the right place.

very very nice. had always wanted to go shoot at bedok reservoir since i work at the bedok police hq. but no time la bro.

what type can be see the yolk? haha is it always there anyways?

Tks for your comment.
This evening sky was very clear and I can see a big "egg yolk". I dont see this often because Singapore sky is cloudy most of the time

care to share what camera you use? settings?
Camera used: Canon 40D
Aperture piority @ f11
Exposure compensation @ -0.7
Picture style: Clear

Tks for your comment.
This evening sky was very clear and I can see a big "egg yolk". I dont see this often because Singapore sky is cloudy most of the time

oops my mistake i mean what time did you see the yolk.

no but nowadays this week so many egg yolks dont know why leh. so beautiful skies recently. :think:

Tks for your comment.

oops my mistake i mean what time did you see the yolk.

no but nowadays this week so many egg yolks dont know why leh. so beautiful skies recently. :think:

7pm. I did enjoy the view too :)

nice nice. lol i know ...i cannot get over the beauty. i tried zooming in with my S5 IS on the sun but i cannot get that gradient focus man. :(

clap, clap, clap :thumbsup:
Tks bblurrr

nice nice. lol i know ...i cannot get over the beauty. i tried zooming in with my S5 IS on the sun but i cannot get that gradient focus man. :(
My lens also struggled a bit to get the sun in focus... But it got it right after 2 to 3 attempts.
Yup, it was beautiful!

This is good. =)
Tks 2nd-Hamsterlord

Nice sunset series to begin with but watch out for the noise level especially on the last 2 pictures. You might wish to try reducing ISO level and if you are using a tripod then there should not be a problem of reducing your ISO to 100.

Nicely compose though. Great work. :thumbsup:

Nice sunset series to being with but watch out for the noise level especially on the last 2 pictures. You might wish to try reducing ISO level and if you are using a tripod then there should not be a problem of reducing your ISO to 100.

Nicely compose though. Great work. :thumbsup:

Tks for your comment and tips. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.