[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am mac-addict since 1995.

its a love-hate relationship.

my iMac G5 powerPC has blacked out... just re-contract internet with Singtel and waiting to get my free macbook.

now need to find wayd to dismantle my iMac G5 so that i can still re-use my hard disk, dvd-drive, rams...etc

PowerPC and macbook should be using different size HDD ba....? :dunno: So would the optical drive(s) and memory?

Have they sorted out all the Sandy bridge issues and recalls yet? :think:

something about Intel going full-on with production of the 6-series chipset in April. That means stocks would arrive end April or May.
It seems to affect the SATA3 connection only, as far as I understand.

Quite quiet here...

Just an update on Sat Weather :( dont look very good now :(

Saturday Afternoon Temperature: 32°C
Cloudy with showers. Chance of a thunderstorm. 9 to 16 mm of rain.

Saturday Evening Temperature: 29°C
A mix of cloudy and clear skies with a few showers. Chance of a thunderstorm. 7 to 12 mm of rain.

Not sure if shooting session on Sat Afternoon is a GO or No GO... Hope to confirm by Friday morning, else will look at alternative plans..

Quite quiet here...

Just an update on Sat Weather :( dont look very good now :(

Saturday Afternoon Temperature: 32°C
Cloudy with showers. Chance of a thunderstorm. 9 to 16 mm of rain.

Saturday Evening Temperature: 29°C
A mix of cloudy and clear skies with a few showers. Chance of a thunderstorm. 7 to 12 mm of rain.

Not sure if shooting session on Sat Afternoon is a GO or No GO... Hope to confirm by Friday morning, else will look at alternative plans..

Hahaha... TCSS session?
But I think I'll be busy. Last-min prep before trip :)
I see you guys in 3 weekends from now?

yo ZCA, yes.. know you will be at the "Morgen" place.. enjoy working trip..

yo ZCA, yes.. know you will be at the "Morgen" place.. enjoy working trip..

Tks!
Just saw the weather report. Very cold. brrr
Have no doubt that my LX3 can take it, but maybe my fingers can't :)
Besides, gotta carry too many thick clothes. And samples too. No time to take photos I reckon :)
iPhone 4 to the rescue!!

there is always time la.. (to take photos).. and ZCA, i return $$$ when I next see you (guess it will be after you come back from "Morgen" place...

Gd morning everyone! Anyone want to join me for sunset today?

Jeff.. I might go sunset at Pandan this evening.. where are you heading?

Gd morning everyone! Anyone want to join me for sunset today?

Jeff.. I might go sunset at Pandan this evening.. where are you heading?

morning guys!
me tagging along with CT this evening. It's on my way home. I think (hope) I can make it in time :)

Jeff, where were you intending to head towards?

morning guys!
me tagging along with CT this evening. It's on my way home. I think (hope) I can make it in time :)

From your work place to there is about 30mins..I believe you should make it on time..:)
Do remember to bring the "important item" that required by CT..:sweat:

morning guys!

Oic! I will be going punngol area for sunset alone. Then Yr have a great time at pandan, join Yr next time. :)

Last edited:
Oic! I will be going punngol area for sunset alone. Then Yr have a great time at pandan, join Yr next time. :)
with the sky opening up.. guess it will be home stay for me.. LOL

It's raining cats and doggies at my end now... who knows if it stops raining before sunset, we might expect pinkish clouds?

From your work place to there is about 30mins..I believe you should make it on time..:)
Do remember to bring the "important item" that required by CT..:sweat:

Yes already in my car, ready to be used. You going too?

Status
Not open for further replies.