[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XIV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where are you going to christian your new accessory ...

my recent weeks have been more "seascapes".. want a short break from "seascapes".. happy with a few shots.. some in thread.. if you do pop-by, give some comments..

PCK boots on its own.. worst case, feet also wet.. (could have got scuba-shoes but expensive.. $9.90 can do alreadi)..

:) off to do some tidying at dad's place..

Scuba shoes can ask scubagolfer for advice :)

Haha, diving boots confirmed get wet also ... But maybe not as slippery as PCM boots

Report !! ...Page 2 liao

So where are you going to christian your new accessory ...
Yo Scubagolfer - if talking about my boots, used this morning alreadi..

Scuba shoes can ask scubagolfer for advice :)
Yes, should have.. I forgot until see his post.. but a little late :(

Haha, diving boots confirmed get wet also ... But maybe not as slippery as PCK boots
Yes, the PCK boots is a little slippery (i tried to get the smaller size... tighter but a little more control).. guess cant ask for much since paid under $10.

gd morning to you all..

hope not to late to repork in.... pork pork... woohoo...

CLEMC, hope to join you soon with my newly reunite D2X soon....(prays everything goes smooth) i will be back if not another long hiatus from me...

gd morning to you all..

hope not to late to repork in.... pork pork... woohoo...

CLEMC, hope to join you soon with my newly reunite D2X soon....(prays everything goes smooth) i will be back if not another long hiatus from me...

Morning Bros....

Akerue, I just found out that they lowered price for the sensor-replacement.. you keen to resurrect your old lovie (i.e. pre D2X).. Guess this weekend can go trek trek, walk walk..

Morning Bros....

Akerue, I just found out that they lowered price for the sensor-replacement.. you keen to resurrect your old lovie (i.e. pre D2X).. Guess this weekend can go trek trek, walk walk..

wah so nice of them, nah my old lovie is in the hands of my dear friends, who already overhaul most of it...

hopefully by this week or next, i be back, (prays to all god from all religion)...

hehehehhe

wah so nice of them, nah my old lovie is in the hands of my dear friends, who already overhaul most of it...

hopefully by this week or next, i be back, (prays to all god from all religion)...

hehehehhe

ok.. Bro.. hope to see u back soon!!!... go pray more :)...

morning folks!

Anyone brought camera out today? :)
Was intending to catch some golden rays (hopefully) on my way home in the evening.
Somewhere fairly close to (abt 1-1.5km further west) our previous 'small gathering' location @ the bridge.

Cannot be too big a group, coz we need to be a bit stealthy and not cause a disturbance... :)

morning folks!

Was intending to catch some golden rays (hopefully) on my way home in the evening.
Somewhere fairly close to (abt 1-1.5km further west) our previous 'small gathering' location @ the bridge.

Cannot be too big a group, coz we need to be a bit stealthy and not cause a disturbance... :)

Where where where?

BTW, I am looking for contractors again... who wants to do? need some good IT knowledge. Pay is above average.

morning folks!

ZCA, will give this one a miss.. happy catching rays..

Work how many hours a day, i want if 2-3 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.