[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VIII)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should bro,dont jus shoot whatever we like and ignore the loved ones ard us!!!

I agree, I always try to sneak in a number of shoots for the love ones no matter how shy they can be. Part of the reason why we're into this is because of capturing the current moments we have with our loved ones.

another lovey dovey series.... almost melt after seeing these photos. :heart: keep up the good work.... any more photos that managed to capture the joy and anxiousness look on the expectant father and mother?

More to come.. i only have time to process some of them yest.. tried.. but with time against us and lack of experience + me running up and down being a model and photographer.. i think surely hav that anxiousness more than joy :sweat:

Wah! Bold and daring!!! Only those who dares, succeed in whatever they do! :thumbsup:

Pei fu pei fu...secondly, those certainly aren't noob images to me, but one that has taken great effort, care and well-researched before execution!

Thanks Bro :)

I agree, I always try to sneak in a number of shoots for the love ones no matter how shy they can be. Part of the reason why we're into this is because of capturing the current moments we have with our loved ones.

Couldnt agree better bro :) :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.