[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DD123 ...... you are SO in the wrong brother........... you forgot to thank the person asking the question for the privilege of providing a detailed answer :bsmilie:

Ya bro. ;)

I also need to thank that person for giving me a good workout... It's been a long time since I typed so fast... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

If you don't mind, imho it seems like you started off pretty harsh to the newbie.
This gives the impression that you are quite a nasty character and only those who know you or at least have talk to you will think otherwise.... my impression is a big teddy bear without the fur......of course hehe....

I do strongly agree on your point that spoon feeding is bad.... to everyone, the feeder and the feedie...

Bro please don't destroy my strong nasty image by telling people I am a big teddy bear with no fur... :cry::cry: :eek::bigeyes:

Last edited:
Was at Comex yesterday afternoon. Bumped into of all people, Simon! The one whom we met for the sit down at Toa Payoh regarding ZCA's and WC's so-called infringement.

Was oogling at the Vanguard and Velbon tripods. Especially the CF ones! Prices seemed more expensive than the ones at the shops like K-13 and TK Photo. CFO, who was with me, was eyeing me very intensely then ...

Passed by the Wacom booth. Wow, for lazy digital artists and people like us, there's a tablet that will let you work wirelessly, away from your desk and if you connect yr notebook/PC to your 42/46/50/52 inch LCD TV at home, you'd be working from your sofa or your bed! Would have set me back by about $614. Referring to the Intuos 4 Wireless.

Another that caught my eye is the Cintiq Interactive Pen Displays. Old but been used by many animation studios. It will display the computer display on the tablet and you'll be manipulating your computer directly on the tablet's screen. The smallest size is 12" would have nearly cost me a 50D body! ($1899!)

Again CFO was hovering over me like a hawk ...

Other than that, nothing much at Comex, as I only went to level 6. Levels 2,3 and 4 skipped cos too many people!

Bro... it is not wise to go to tech/gear/camera shows with the CFO... best to go with poison buddies... :bsmilie:

Every five minutes you will hear some bro shouting "dude.... that is damn coool leyy!!!"

Bro... it is not wise to go to tech/gear/camera shows with the CFO... best to go with poison buddies... :bsmilie:

Every five minutes you will hear some bro shouting "dude.... that is damn coool leyy!!!"

How about this one bro... this is so d@mm cool....

click photo

or this one.

click photo

Last edited:
How about this one bro... this is so d@mm cool....

click photo

or this one.

click photo

Tats for rangefinder bro.. no f-mount available.. u hinting DD to get Leica is it?

Tats for rangefinder bro.. no f-mount available.. u hinting DD to get Leica is it?

DD123 yes... this lens still can use when you upgrade to FX ;)

at least the 20 f3.5 has A-iS mount.... its for both rangefinder and full frame DSLR... *poking poison needle at NNB*

at least the 20 f3.5 has A-iS mount.... its for both rangefinder and full frame DSLR... *poking poison needle at NNB*

20mm!!!! But F3.5.... and manure focus...

I am sleeping on my search for wide prime.

NNB bro, 30/1.4 a bit tight already with 45mm FOV. 24mm at least gives 36mm FOV...

Last edited:

only the 20f3.5 ais yes.. but..

i not moved by this..

If i wan to get wide angle prime.. i rather go for this..

lens.jpg

u stand a beter chance of inflicting me the posion with this :sweatsm:

Last edited:
bro numnumball, when u bought the 135 off ebay, got incur the 7% gst or not..??
:)

Last edited:
only the 20f3.5 ais yes.. but..

i not moved by this..

If i wan to get wide angle prime.. i rather go for this..

u stand a beter chance of inflicting me the posion with this :sweatsm:

Poisooooooon!!!! :cry:

18/3.5 looks delicious... but luckily only looks delicious for FF.

Last edited:
Helo.. Hello.. Hello Uncles,
Exam is over !!!!!! So what is sunchaser's program?????:)
Wa.. all the beautiful lenses..

Bro dd what abt this for a wide angle fast prime, heheheheh... even i cld only dream dream dream....
24 1.4
586206.jpg

21 1.4
586191.jpg

Last edited:
Bro dd what abt this for a wide angle fast prime, heheheheh... even i cld only dream dream dream....
24 1.4
586206.jpg

21 1.4
586191.jpg

Wah Leica summilux 24 f1.4.. whats the price tag? .. can buy 1 D3s + 14-24..

lucky i not into leicas.. *phew*

gear is equipment. they are poisoning themselves silly.:bsmilie:
Hello Uncle
Understand now.. but i think I also poison my Dad. i told him for landscape must use a wider angle lens:dunno:

24 1.4
21 1.4

Luckily the only 2 rangefinders I have access to are Contax G1 and Hasselblad Xpan.

If I go Leica, I will have to sell everything I own (and probably my backside) just to own the M9 and a couple of lenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.