[SunChasersSG] Newbies Outing (Part 22) - Sunrise @ The Promontory 4th Dec 2010

What do you means short of 4 post count??:dunno:

By the way, how is the so called "Legal Carpark"?
Your post count now 1996. Another 4 and you hit 2000, then become SM (not senior minister ;) ), right?

For the "less than legal" parking, can try Marina Blvd, right in front of the Promontory. I am not liable for any fines ;)

Last edited:
i might still make it if the things clear, but might not be shooting, see how lah maybe i can swing by to TCSS with u guys or what....:)

work 1st, done liao come join us :D

You guys enjoy ah! I'll be jogging past there come Sunday. :(

err... bro i am also going for the full on sunday and also shooting this sat lei... hehe :think:
dun "lazy" come TCSS :D

I beri 'elitist' wan... bo add lang eh... ;)
wait for ppl to add me instead :D

but hor i added u le lei... u nv confirm me :p haha

Kevin Lim
Awaiting friend confirmationCancel friend request

Last edited:
but hor i added u le lei... u nv confirm me :p haha

Kevin Lim
Awaiting friend confirmationCancel friend request
aiyoh :embrass:
pai seh... I thought I already confirmed... sorry sorry..
Let me check again later. Office no access to FB.

Your post count now 1996. Another 4 and you hit 2000, then become SM (not senior minister ;) ), right?

For the "less than legal" parking, can try Marina Blvd, right in front of the Promontory. I am not liable for any fines ;)

Oh yes, almost forgoten my this year target --> become "SuperMan" :)

So tommorow what time you'll reach there..prefer to park behind your Opel (confirm boh tiu saman..:sweat:)
you don't squash my skinny legs whilst I'm retrieving my camera gear from the boot, can already :bsmilie:

I'll try to be there at 6am :) Can set up my picnic table with iced kopi and other drinks (non-alcoholic this time)... I believe I won't be needed coz got 3 or 4 master sifu this time :D

Last edited:
you don't squash my skinny legs whilst I'm retrieving my camera gear from the boot, can already :bsmilie:

I'll try to be there at 6am :) Can set up my picnic table with iced kopi and other drinks (non-alcoholic this time)... I believe I won't be needed coz got 3 or 4 master sifu this time :D

Sui..:thumbsup:

恭禧恭禧 Jacob become SuperMan
Must buy us makan celebrate
:lovegrin: