[SunChasersSG] Newbies Outing (Part 18) - Sunrise @ Merlion Park 18 Sept 2010 (Pics)

Nice angle to capture this merlion :)

NNB - #4

4999776311_c6b9af26ba_b.jpg
[/CENTER][/B]
[/QUOTE]

Ai Ya.. Sorry... I forgot.. Yes GEGE NNB !!! For the black card, I will practice soon. Very interesting way to get rid of some bright areas of the photo.

Thank you GEGE !!!;):)

That morning I saw you using your tripod with the BallHead. What Ball Head is that? May I know?

Ya mah.. That shd be the way.. But remember only me and Jacobs eligible.. :heart:

Rest still must call Uncle.. esp Wilcat and DD123 and ZCA :bsmilie:

Errr... only for ur reference purposes arh.. dun go tell ur daddy u wanna buy that one, he sure faint... :sweat:

Its call Really Right Stuff BH-55 Pro

thanks Dingaroo for organizing.
trying out ND110. didnt really get much nice shot.

5002779715_970b5ec012_b.jpg

5003388480_f80bf6efe7_b.jpg

5003390658_2d348d9e70_b.jpg

Last edited:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52983447@N05/5003402568/

Thanks for viewing. C&C are most welcome.
So happy to know more new friends from this outing.
Also got the chance to meet wildcat. (Thanks wildcat for share knowledge for the ND filter.)
Bro Ding can tell me where can i buy the ND filter?? I 4get the place u say. Thanks!

Question:
Er.... Why did not post group photo??? Can send me the group photo?? hehe.. ;)

Last edited:
thanks bro Ding for the awesome outing,really enjoyed myself....,

this my share, some candids, as havent have time to do much pp due to work come first...

fullerton
5001265042_ae26c6465e_z.jpg

This shot have potential, keep up the good work...:thumbsup:

Thanks Bro Ding for organizing this outing!

As usual, will try to post some pics up for each outing attended..even though with many flaws ;p.

Merlion Park3 by ^o^ Ichimaru, on Flickr

I like the #3 shot but while looking at it I played a little bit with the framing. I think less on the bottom and more of the sky would have given it a better balance, nicely working with the rule of 3rds. Overall pleasant shots, love to see more!..;)

My humble work today, didnt really shoot much, was busy "teaching and poisoning" :devil: & it feels gd to meet up with old pals..

NNB - #4

4999776311_c6b9af26ba_b.jpg

No doubt this shot is great as NeoGeo standard picture..:lovegrin::lovegrin:

Hello. Thanks for the wonderful outing Uncle Dingaroo, sorry had to rush off, have dance class at 8:30AM. Also, thanks Uncle NNB for teaching me(teach me again!!).

qovz4p.jpg

Power Manita XMM! Your skill had improve extremely..:thumbsup:
Vote for your this great shot, keep it up..;)