[SunChasersSG] - Newbies Outing, Monday 19 December 18:30 hrs

Maybe we can walk around MBS and shoot? Just my suggestion.

cannnn, take me to anywhere ill shoot along the way if things caught my eyes. I dont shoot on only one theme (landscape) when i go out:)

Last edited:
Hi Folks!

Unfortunately Lady Luck isn't smiling on us today, and the inclement weather looks like it will continue.

It would not be right to wait until the very last minute, so it's best to make a decision now for everyone's benefit.
NEA's forecast for 3pm-6pm says "KALLANG - SHOWERS", therefore I have decided to reschedule this outing to another date.

Those who are still keen to go out and shoot, kindly make your own arrangements (on another thread :) )

cheers!
Hope to catch up with you all sometime soon!

sad, but this is the best idea. reschedule. dont want to risk bring gears and tripod all the way there by bus/ mrt/ bus and then trapped under shelter.

Last edited:
Agree, though disappointing as the weather didn't cooperate with us, i guess it's best to reschedule, rather than go there and risk our gear, only to find the rain so heavy we also can't shoot. 👎

its sad that it keeps crying all day long.. when will the rescheduling be? im going back to indo this coming friday :(

Noted, thanks :)

Damn, sitting here with everything packed, but it is still raining like sh*@#.

Not sure if I can make the next outing :-(

Noted....althought it doesn't materialise...thanks for the effort anyway...

Looking forward for the next round.

yeah passed by city area just now... rain has become HEAVY again =(
even the top of some CBD buildings are shrouded in mist...

hopefully I can make it for the rescheduled outing
Thanks for the effort anyway ZCA!