[SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support support support~!!!

You dont know ah, he has multiple wife ....
er...... I mean home
:bigeyes:multiple wife???? :think: that sounds cool...

Haha, you mean Avatar .... anyway this one look more serious .....
yap.. Avatar.. That word juz slip my mind so I use Display Pic. He looks serious at the same time macho!!:cool:

You dont know ah, he has multiple wife ....
er...... I mean home

One wife that travels between SG and SHA. The rest of the wives all live in dry cab.

And One Wife to rule them all~~~!!!
Lord of the wives...

Ya lor! I saw the last newbie pics, all so power one! I better sit aside and play by myself. Time to relax already la. I thought you will join me. Going Bali with the Missus is it? :think:

Haha, have enough of you on Sunday liao, LOLZ .....
Just kidding, no lah, going on a short trip to Cameron Highlands, which we do about twice a year .... like what young kids will say 'chilax'

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Bro I thought Jacobs say that day is your 'big' day?

wad to do bro~ i cant possibly leave ur guys in the lurch sia..hee.. more than happy to help out.. :lovegrin:

Haha, have enough of you on Sunday liao, LOLZ .....
Just kidding, no lah, going on a short trip to Cameron Highlands, which we do about twice a year .... like what young kids will say 'chilax'

Bro!! Go there take mountain sunrise!!! I heard can see sea of clouds one!! Bring your GNDs bro~!

wad to do bro~ i cant possibly leave ur guys in the lurch sia..hee.. more than happy to help out.. :lovegrin:

Since I organizer, maybe I dun drive there. I take cab there or something. so can relax there till breakfast time.

Bro!! Go there take mountain sunrise!!! I heard can see sea of clouds one!! Bring your GNDs bro~!

Wah lau, i bring everything there .... advantage of driving holiday .... maybe we should plan a driving holiday cum photography trip :think:

Good for you, young man should follow good example ...... of Ah Peh LOLZ :bsmilie::bsmilie:
lolx..Lau Fu Zhi! ^^
Since I organizer, maybe I dun drive there. I take cab there or something. so can relax there till breakfast time.
Drive ma.. den can fetch everybody aft tt =X

Thanks for the surpport bro!

Er, i think he will call you at 6am and say, aiyo, forgot to bring back ..... hmmmm, lenses :bigeyes: ... hahhahaha :bsmilie: Wildcat one more and strikeout :sweat::sweat:

Er, i think he will call you at 6am and say, aiyo, forgot to bring back ..... hmmmm, lenses :bigeyes: ... hahhahaha :bsmilie: Wildcat one more and strikeout :sweat::sweat:

Wildcat this time cannot flake out liao. 为人师表

Eh hello. Those are private shoots. So far my record when I put my name down as Helper has been perfect hor.

Even if I left camera in office, I will still turn up camera-less for shoot :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.