[SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghaz1

Mar 16, 2010
East
Hahaha! Ghaz1 is no.1!!!! Can't wait to see who will join me in the Independents group!!! :bsmilie:

daredevil123

Staff member
Oct 25, 2005
lil red dot
Hahaha! Ghaz1 is no.1!!!! Can't wait to see who will join me in the Independents group!!! :bsmilie:
Yea bro. This time space is limited. We will be situated on one of the bridges. Cannot do the steps, I am afraid newbies fall into water... do at bridge better and safer.

Feb 3, 2010
East
Wah independent ah you .... thats for me leh, but can't make it .... hope you guys shoot until song song

Ghaz1

Mar 16, 2010
East
Yea bro. This time space is limited. We will be situated on one of the bridges. Cannot do the steps, I am afraid newbies fall into water... do at bridge better and safer.
Yes, i agree. Anyways, we need a new perspective on that location. Just hope there's no vibrations on that bridge when bus or car pass by! :D

Wah independent ah you .... thats for me leh, but can't make it .... hope you guys shoot until song song
Ya lor! I saw the last newbie pics, all so power one! I better sit aside and play by myself. Time to relax already la. I thought you will join me. Going Bali with the Missus is it? :think:

wildcat

Sep 8, 2004
Bedok
Early morning I will make it. May have to leave for reno work later :sweat:

Ghaz1

Mar 16, 2010
East
i think daredevil go kiwi his face n wear the same clothing as the display picture and stand there. I wonder who will find him as an icon there or human :think:
Hmmm... judging from the quality of the light in the background and the level of haze, i'd say it was a very cold winters day in China. :think:

daredevil123

Staff member
Oct 25, 2005
lil red dot
Hmmm... judging from the quality of the light in the background and the level of haze, i'd say it was a very cold winters day in China. :think:
Ya.. it was taken by my wife while we were at Hangzhou Westlake near Chinese New Year. It was cold but not very cold la. Around 7 deg C.

This was the picture I was taking at that time.

Last edited:

daredevil123

Staff member
Oct 25, 2005
lil red dot
i think daredevil go kiwi his face n wear the same clothing as the display picture and stand there. I wonder who will find him as an icon there or human :think:
Cannot leh, that jacket and sweater both are stored in my home in shanghai. Not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom