Suggestion to shoot at "Homes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
denis said:
thanks for sharing! haha, they're cute! oh, btw, they give the access to you only at 1st floor? what's the 1st floor like? only they're eating, having actitives ?

1st floor is almost everything. but the 2nd and 3rd floor are their living areas... i only saw it once when i was there for CIP... but dat time i didn't bring my cam there... :sweat:

1st floor is where they do most of their things... eating, watching performance, sit around... chit chat... all that kind loh... :)

i wanna join in this... i guess.. i jsut want to do something to reflect on life.. And do some charity work in the process...

Witness said:
do for the lions one lol...
lions? bro, what ever material you shoot belongs them. Even your Film! they allow you to have the photo, that's all

denis said:
lions? bro, what ever material you shoot belongs them. Even your Film! they allow you to have the photo, that's all

that sounds even worst than the home i have visited... :think:

think it will be easier if u all go alone, to different homes... they don't like it when a bunch of photographers and in and snap pics of the elderly... it will make the home seem like some sort of attraction doesn't it? like the zoo or sth...

hmmm...do for charity dun tink so much la....most prob i will use only digital lo..

Hi guys. This would be a long term thing perhaps "Project". Keep in mind is not just go there and Shoot and Leave. This would be a long term thing.

Please have serious thought again.

The Objective of this - To spread out more awardness to out surrending that they need us, Be it Fincially or Morally etc.. And spend more of our time to our grandparents too. For those who can take a little bit more $ out from their pocket, ask them to donate to the home, so those home can upgrade, have more performance etc to entertain them..
for donation need not to those who are richer, it can be us, just alittle bit from u & me, each and every of us, can makes it alot.
And for those who are willing to take out alittle bit more time out, and spend some golden time with them.

Which Home to go - This could only be confirm when the people list down the name, some of the people would go to, childern or ... , so confirm of name list, then comes the home.

When you guys think you can take out the time, list your name down.
1)
2)
3)

regrads,
denis

The_Cheat said:
Dear CYRN,

Don't bully the newbies huh! :D

Don't bully me leh... :bsmilie:

It's interesting to shoot at "Homes". But have to be careful that some of the old folks still believe that photographs captures one's soul.

CYRN said:
Don't bully me leh... :bsmilie:

It's interesting to shoot at "Homes". But have to be careful that some of the old folks still believe that photographs captures one's soul.
I agree on tt pt..

Status
Not open for further replies.