Sucidal thoughts anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
eikin said:
if you're suffering from depression the first people to talk to are your parents. not posting online here. unless you tell me you hate your parents.

Parents? let me tell u what happened to someone...
"u got what worries?
go to holidays, got time play golf, or go photography?
so happy? can eat can sleep? where got problems one lah"

eikin said:
are you asking because you are having suicidal thoughts now or just in case you are going to have those thoughts in future?
Huh?....i did not say its me:think:

eikin said:
if you're suffering from depression the first people to talk to are your parents. not posting online here. unless you tell me you hate your parents.

i hate my parents... how? :dunno:
i hate my classmates... how? :dunno:
i got no frens... how? :dunno:
den u guys liddat... :cry:

i ish wan 2 die olreadi... :sticktong

Nisa said:
Parents? let me tell u what happened to someone...
"u got what worries?
go to holidays, got time play golf, or go photography?
so happy? can eat can sleep? where got problems one lah"

did your story end? :dunno:

:embrass:
vincenthau said:
are you getting sleepless night, cannot eat well, losing weight?? wake up in the middle of the nights?

How is your daily routine? major changes in your daily activities??
sadly..i sleep quite well, eat well enuf and am gaining weight:what:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i got too many to keep track of liao...

so just now that one was??? the other day i bum into u was??
:dunno:

eikin said:

sometimes when they have problems, they may not want their parents to know. or maybe they are not close with parents. And sometimes strangers can become the best listeners

simon80 said:
seriously who talk to parents about their problem?
none!

sometimes is better to talk to pple u have not met ..

well it boils down to how close the family is.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
did your story end? :dunno:

it's just a conversation between a kid and parents, when the person confessed going to a doc and the doc wanted the kid to stay in the hospital for a while. :rolleyes:

aiyoh...my relationship with my parents , i dare say is very strong:D ..i just want to ask without worrying them:sweat:

i only know one cure, reach out to those who are more depressed than you., than you will understand there are other levels of depression. Dwelling in it is not a solution, neither is death. You will never understand how painful your mother was when you first breathed on this earth, dun dissapoint those who love you and are around you.

Just some advise, Not saying anyone particularly.

seanlim said:

that is good, you are not in depression stage... just stressful.

get out of the bed and do some running and exercises, it helps!!

by doing exercises, your body increases some sort of hormone, that makes you happy and less stressful.

vincenthau said:
that is good, you are not in depression stage... just stressful.

get out of the bed and do some running and exercises, it helps!!

by doing exercises, your body increases some sort of hormone, that makes you happy and less stressful.

then i am oppside of him..
damn i am in troubles !

seanlim said:

sean, to be honest, you as a young teenager has not seen very much of this world. your parents probably know more than you about handling 'worldly' affairs though you may know more differentiation and integration equations. if you think you are depressed and not know what to do, and probably no friends understand you that's why you are posting here, i recommend you talk to your parents. you'll be surprised that they may know more about you than you know about yourself.

Sjourn said:
i only know one cure, reach out to those who are more depressed than you., than you will understand there are other levels of depression. Dwelling in it is not a solution, neither is death. You will never understand how painful your mother was when you first breathed on this earth, dun dissapoint those who love you and are around you.

Just some advise, Not saying anyone particularly.

Yup I strongly agree with you. Whatever and how bad things can happen to us, there is always a solution but just take time to solve. Just do it slowly. AND always think of our love ones....

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i hate my parents... how? :dunno:
i hate my classmates... how? :dunno:
i got no frens... how? :dunno:
den u guys liddat... :cry:

i ish wan 2 die olreadi... :

I your friend friend, mai si hor!! we still got unfinished business...:bsmilie:

yes, this world is nothing meaningful le.. just live on until the day you needs to go.:what:

seanlim said:
aiyoh...my relationship with my parents , i dare say is very strong:D ..i just want to ask without worrying them:sweat:

:kok:

please talk to your parents now.

you OWE them your first DSLR, don't make them worry.

simon80 said:
those who want to hv sucidal thoughts will never post and tell/warn pple
they just choose to die

I do not agree.... there are cases of people having suicidal thoughts, they need someone to hear them out.

Please do not take it for granted. I am serious.

My grandma died b'cos we did not take her words seriously when she said she wanted to jump down the flat and die. My mother witnessed it herself. She was in the kitchen doing some housework, when my grandma, opened the door, climbed up the chair and jumped. :cry: :cry: :cry:

So, please, please DO NOT joke about such things....

Life is really really fragile.......
We only live once, live purposefully and not regret it.
Treasure your love ones with they are still with you.

whoever feel depressed or stressed, the best medicine is your friends around you. get them to talk with. they may not give your constructive advices, but at least talking is an alternative way to relieve stress. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.