Sucidal thoughts anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
soma said:
i help to take care all your photography gear..:lovegrin:
huh...only d50 and prime nia...:sweat:

maybe i jump off with cam

yea...but jump most photogenic ( in mid air).....but realised im gonna die ugly...
drowning...bloated lungs..also ugly
strangulation - blue face pale nails...also ugly...
poison-white foam...
aiyah..how to die sui sui one?:bsmilie:

Hand of blood...its real
picture_0892.jpg

should i "twist" for the camera?

Your body mah....u can think abt it from the way up and the way down lor. Thought you jumping with DCA :think:

Hey guys..actually i hope im just suffering from teenage life and not "autisticsm"(pardon for my spelling)

Alot of pple jumped without reason too :bsmilie:
I even heard 'someone' asked me to jump without reason once......look around. The place was deserted :sweat:
And I wasn't even on panadol :dunno:

Benign said:
Your body mah....u can think abt it from the way up and the way down lor. Thought you jumping with DCA :think:

Alot of pple jumped without reason too
I even heard 'someone' asked me to jump without reason once......look around. The place was deserted :sweat:
And I wasn't even on panadol :dunno:
were you drinking..haha...why dont u listen...and try for all you know...maybe its nice:bsmilie: :bigeyes:

Benign said:
What a waste! Go red cross and donate some blood lah :devil:
scared injection...pain:embrass:

were you drinking..haha...why dont u listen...and try for all you know...maybe its nice

I went home and checked liao.....all the bottles locked up in the cabinet :confused:
Later I learnt the place is sort of eerie ......even though it was a shopping complex. Maybe it was the seventh month...and I was alone with the latest Dslr......the poor 'bugga' want it. :sticktong

Suicide thoughts? No Not me.
But lately, thoughts of murdering someone did cross my mind. Yah U.

My grunt is this -
I use dslr, u use PnS yet your pics are more mesmerising.
I shoots pebbles and stone, u shoot gals shaped like a vases and yet they never ran out for u.
I squeeze my time out for some photo shoot, u have aplenty of time to shoot yet u are paid even for just carrying the camera around.
I fantasize about being WBPP, u in reality has already attained nirvana-hood in photograpy yet u remain in this plane.

So do i kill myself or you?

#P.s WBPP means wannabe pro pototagraphy. Hehe

Gee, dun kill the wrong person k? My photos sux

Now u make me want to stay home and shoot still life liao.......:sweat:

hahaha. that picture is so darn cool. cool it man. don't ever jump with a d50. just donate it first okie? <3

seanlim said:
Once a marist always a marist.. = ) MAY I know what year u graduated?:dunno:

hmm I was from the primary sch, so ya don't think it matters. :D

Dying is not going to solve your problem. When you leave this world, the problem still remains. No problem is unsolvable, it's just a matter of time, lah.

So, please do look at the brighter side of things. If life sucks and is tough on you, take it all as training. What does not break you will make you stronger. Dun give up! :)

user111 said:
if u want to kill yourself, go ahead. one less human, one less problem for the earth. hehe!

Cruel.. live together and die together!

Status
Not open for further replies.