[STUDIO] Sat, 3rd Feb - 2 concept shoots for you to choose from!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: keep it up.

:mad2: cannot join, need to work in the afternoon.

regards. friends.

UPDATE!
The shoot will be closed once number of photographers per session reaches SIX. This is down from the previously stated EIGHT photographers, and has been revised to maximise the quality of the session. Hurry to book your slots now! :)

ROUND ONE
4 slots reserved, 2 slots still available!

ROUND TWO
5 slots reserved, 1 slot still available!

UPDATE!
The shoot will be closed once number of photographers per session reaches SIX. This is down from the previously stated EIGHT photographers, and has been revised to maximise the quality of the session. Hurry to book your slots now! :)

ROUND ONE

ROUND TWO

This is what I want! More time for photographers. Well Done! :D

UPDATE

ROUND ONE

ROUND TWO
6 slots reserved, 0 slots left! But PM me to be put on the reserve list. :)

Photos from last studio session, thanks to our wonderful studio man who helped with the lighting setup and shot beautiful pics as well!

Jaslin:

369878132_0d9db30277.jpg

There are currently TWO more slots available for session ONE, which features sweet Jaslin in a cheongsam, as well as in bridal.

In session ONE, Jaslin will be wearing this white gown, but with different accessories for a more girly look. Those in session TWO will get to shoot Isabella in "fashion" style:

369878134_088af087d7.jpg

Hurry to book your slots now! Only six photographers per session, lowest participant rate for organised studio shoots!

UPDATE

ROUND ONE

ROUND TWO
6 slots reserved, 0 slots left! But PM me to be put on the reserve list.

BUMP! One more week to go and one more slot for Session ONE left! Hurry to book your slot now!

BUMP!

Still one more slot to go!

Those who have reserved slots, please transfer payment to confirm your slot or arrange alternative payment options with me. :)

Do also check out our next shoot happening on Sun 11 Feb!

Thanks to everyone for the support!

UPDATE

One slot left for session one!

And one more slot has been freed up, so we now have one slot left for session two!

Hurry, PM me now to book your slot!

UPDATE

One slot left for session two!

Hurry, PM me now to book your slot!

UPDATE

All slots taken up! However, if you'd like to join us, do PM me with your mobile number to be put on the reserve list and you will be informed should any slots be released. :)

Thanks everyone for the support!

Shoot details have been sent out via SMS! Shoot participants, if you have not received your SMS, please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.