student looking for a job

Status
Not open for further replies.

with_brokenwings

Jul 6, 2006
the 15th
www.eugene.oepri.com
hi all

im a 17 year old J1 student currently looking for a job in the month of december.. anytime will do except for 14th -17th of december..

im into photography, know basic stuffs and got my own cam. mostly taking photog as a serious hobby but have no experience in studio work. can carry equipment around and all for commercial shoots and very willing to learn, so long as someone is willing to teach me!

do PM me or sms me at 97273977

regards,
eugene

well, because i have no prior experience, i dont think its right for me to ask for an expected salary.. but anything at 5 bucks per hour's good.. heh.

well, because i have no prior experience, i dont think its right for me to ask for an expected salary.. but anything at 5 bucks per hour's good.. heh.

Del_CtrlnoAlt is actually right. Even if you do not have experience, its best to put your expected salary. I learnt that in technical and business module =)

Upss for you...

Don't put learning before money. You pay school fees to be in JC so why so pros pay you to learn. Anyway $5 per hour is being honest but my best students who have now got a good pro jobs overseas buys me supper and fetches me home. It's the willingness to learn attitude that pros look for. Anyway on a real commercial shoot, we won't have time to teach you anything except during the pre-setup and post work.

So if you want some tips let me know but don't expect to be paid. Just help and learn as much as you can but of course we will feed you and send you home if it is late.

Don't put learning before money. You pay school fees to be in JC so why so pros pay you to learn. Anyway $5 per hour is being honest but my best students who have now got a good pro jobs overseas buys me supper and fetches me home. It's the willingness to learn attitude that pros look for. Anyway on a real commercial shoot, we won't have time to teach you anything except during the pre-setup and post work.

So if you want some tips let me know but don't expect to be paid. Just help and learn as much as you can but of course we will feed you and send you home if it is late.

In the real commerical world, some Masters dont really teach but you have to be real observance to 'see' what he does .. and learn it from there. If you cant see or understand what he did, then maybe photography is not for you ???. :dunno:

okay.. this is my first time so i pretty new to the industry and kind souls out there have let me known that to put it bluntly, i shouldnt be asking for a salary in the first place.. i didnt know so i do apologise for my ignorance.. anws, i think i should close this thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.