Street portrait shooters! What style are u?

What style do u use?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
To all street shooters what style do u think u are? Take this poll!

I am the blind cowboy who uses a mixture of wide angles and telephotos (if i am shooting digital, i do hip shots too). I don't use mid range lens which are neither here nor there.
:think: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hmmmmm ....

Most of the time - Sniper (with telephoto, aim and shoot)

Sometime if happen to have wide angle fix on - Blind Western Cowboy

Seems that the western cowboy style of blind hip shots ain't really popular... :think:

I have always been using the Point Blank method with a 20mm lens, up close to 30cm, but since I got whacked on my head with a walking stick recently by an 84 year old lady, swearing at me (luckily I didn't understand what she said), I am looking into a safer method now............

Hong Sien

28-70mm good enough for point blank or else use 70-200 :bsmilie:sniper mode

:think: Come to think of it, its sniper mode in tele range most of the time. Hit & run. :bsmilie: Sometime do take them in a standard range tho".

hongsien said:
I have always been using the Point Blank method with a 20mm lens, up close to 30cm, but since I got whacked on my head with a walking stick recently by an 84 year old lady, swearing at me (luckily I didn't understand what she said), I am looking into a safer method now............

Hong Sien

84? Did she show you her birth certificate?

He prolly meant his composition usually includes 3 or more ppl in the frame? :think:

I'm not sure what he meant by that though.... :dunno:

jsbn said:
Seems that the western cowboy style of blind hip shots ain't really popular... :think:

This is good for Orchard Road, especially at the traffic junctions.

hmm actually gpmg is good enough (burst mode) :bsmilie:

Well, if anyone can provide pretty model(s) for free, any style also can. Just kidding har.;p

I'm a stealth photographer using this to shoot..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Voyeur-Spy-Le...ryZ30070QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Spy_lens.jpg

. Just kidding. I'm a normal 24-85mm user.

This is "My preferred 'style'".

P1013636_copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.