Streats: Why Singapore women go for ang moh men

Status
Not open for further replies.
akane said:
just curious..are we the only country in this planet to keep lamenting about these topics? hmm... :dunno: that's so pathetic

The Asian communities in Sydney are talking about it too. Some jealous Asian boys are unfairly labelling those Asian girls who go out with Ang Mohs as "rejects of their race".

Even among the Ang Mohs those men who fall for Asian chicks are said to be catching "yellow fever".

This thing is epidemic across borders.

If I remember correctly a former Australian leader has said sometime in the future a typical Australian will have a quarter of Asian physical features (because of intermarriage). And thanks to Singapore girls probably they can speak Singlish too.

The world is getting smaller and people are moving to different places of the world to work and live and ending up marrying someone who is of a different creed. This is going to be good for world peace right?

John said:
Well..the view point that I have on those sg gers that I met arnt really that pleasant..I would like to summarize tham as follows :

1) Sg gers with their higer educations feels that they are of equal status , which I
dont mind but some do look down on those with lower deucation or lower work
status. The look up attitude and not look down attitude.

2) Sg gers does have this arrogant attitude in their day to day conversation and
behaviour that disregards other's feelings. The only I am right and I must win kinda
attitude too.

3) Sg gers also tends to be more demanding in their expectations in life as compared
to maybe the malaysians gers. Being the 5C's of course.

totally agree.. i agree with both my hands up and feets...

Singaporean girls are not very mature as we actually see them... they are blinded by $ and by the benefits these ang mohs can offer... they simply look down on us because they feel that asian men are always inferior to westerners... well... theres only a few words in the dictionary to describe these women. Impudent, Child-like, Materialistic, etc etc.....

well... since they prefer ang mohs... den i think theres noting we can do about it since this is a Y generation... blinded by $ and materialistic demands and needs. If they feel that a American or western citizenship can give them eternal happiness, by all means go ahead...

Because singaporean girls/women are well educated, they become snobbish and look down on men who has a lower education level. I have a manager who used to be my superior, she was a singaporean, but she was educated in some western state because of her strong slang english accent... the way she looks at us, talk 2 us, and react to us, is as though we are bugs and she longed to step on us like disgusting cockroaches....

Singapore is also being exposed to the western culture, so i think we cannot be surprised that our own country girls are actually going for ang mohs with deep pockets. is there anything we can do about it ?

1 word..

NO...

so.. if we cannot get women here... we get it overseas... why nt try ur luck in tokyo ? hahahahaha............. or we can always go to america or western countries and get to know some females there since theres a large number of them in abundance there..... haha.. and i mean in abundance.... and theres alot of good looking ones there too.. hahahahahah... if theres good luck la i mean.....

Singapore girls realli need some self-reflection... and i mean serious self-reflections..

i thought this is not a big deal.
we are in a multi-racial society and of course some of our local women have some acquaintances with foreigners and it just happen that they get along together. some study abroad (e.g. australia) and have some australian classmates, and it so happen that they get along together.

i thought, it's just coincidence!

Although I think some maybe going for the meat in the wallet of the AMs.
I think a bigger picture is that AMs are over publicised as a 'higher-being' so to speak.

Go any camera shop and who gets served first? AMs or you? Most of the time it's AMs. I've been with my dad doing business enough to learn that this is called 'pinkaton' syndrome. It automatically paints "AMs are better". Many companies will try to send AMs as delegates to negotiate deals thinking they will have higher chances o bag the deal.. well :nono: not in this company.

Look at adverts on TV especially cosmetics. Most of the time they use an AM to introduce their products and dub it in chinese. Why? Not that the ad originated in US or he is the creator of that product...

Everyone thinks made in AM-country is better and made in China is :thumbsd: . Why? It is all in the culture that we are brought up in. Not that I discriminate AMs but I think they are overly 'idolised'.

If a local dress up with a polka dot tie with purple shirt to work.. I doubt he will be greeted well. He will be said to have no sense of dressing or is just plain lazy to find something that matches. Branded "bo chap"

If AM do it... "wow.. that's so cute! that's so interesting! You're doing something out of the blue!"

I think sg gals are just choosing AMs because they think AMs are better.

AMs are branded " more independent, more responsible, more sociable" Well, is that true? If so, why are there more divorces and single parenting cases in AM countries than asia. More responsible? Doubt so...

I have many friends who would only go for AM boyfriends and would not even bother about local suitors because they say, "I've seen it all and got enough of local men." But after so many failed AM relationships, they are still accepting only AMs... :think: seen it all?

To me, i think 8 out of 10 AMs here are just out for a good time in bed.

i am wondering if neil humphries(tung pew) has anything to say?

yanyewkay said:
Although I think some maybe going for the meat in the wallet of the AMs.
I think a bigger picture is that AMs are over publicised as a 'higher-being' so to speak.

Go any camera shop and who gets served first? AMs or you? Most of the time it's AMs. I've been with my dad doing business enough to learn that this is called 'pinkaton' syndrome. It automatically paints "AMs are better". Many companies will try to send AMs as delegates to negotiate deals thinking they will have higher chances o bag the deal.. well :nono: not in this company.

Look at adverts on TV especially cosmetics. Most of the time they use an AM to introduce their products and dub it in chinese. Why? Not that the ad originated in US or he is the creator of that product...

Everyone thinks made in AM-country is better and made in China is :thumbsd: . Why? It is all in the culture that we are brought up in. Not that I discriminate AMs but I think they are overly 'idolised'.

If a local dress up with a polka dot tie with purple shirt to work.. I doubt he will be greeted well. He will be said to have no sense of dressing or is just plain lazy to find something that matches. Branded "bo chap"

If AM do it... "wow.. that's so cute! that's so interesting! You're doing something out of the blue!"

I think sg gals are just choosing AMs because they think AMs are better.

AMs are branded " more independent, more responsible, more sociable" Well, is that true? If so, why are there more divorces and single parenting cases in AM countries than asia. More responsible? Doubt so...

I have many friends who would only go for AM boyfriends and would not even bother about local suitors because they say, "I've seen it all and got enough of local men." But after so many failed AM relationships, they are still accepting only AMs... :think: seen it all?

To me, i think 8 out of 10 AMs here are just out for a good time in bed.

totally agree....... totally agree...... that is the true fact...... the fact that AMs are over idolised..... most of the time i feel that AMs are less sensitive den Asians, and they are less independant den asians.....

ohyah.. another point to ponder..
I'm sure everyone here seen a pretty and hot or beautiful lady with all sorts of AM. (handsome, tall, ugly, fat,etc)

But I haven't seen a handsome AM with a ugly, fat chinese or local.

What a coincedence!!

yanyewkay said:
I'm sure everyone here seen a pretty and hot or beautiful lady with all sorts of AM. (handsome, tall, ugly, fat,etc)

What a coincedence!!

oh, are they spg types?

yanyewkay said:

What a coincedence!!

Yeah la, you think those SPGs aim at looks of some big fat AMs? They are aiming at their $$$.
When those SPGs "connect" to some AMs, they will automatically become Tais-tais and they can shop until they drop.
For me, these kind of gals dun even earn my respect. They are no better than the 40 bucks chick in Geylang ~ selling their bodies for $$$

reachme2003 said:
oh, are they spg types?

to me they are SPGs.. but only a few openly admits they are.. hhaah the rest are just "deeply hurt" by local guys or are "disappointed" in them that they will never consider them anymore :dunno: :bsmilie:

Sion said:
If I remember correctly a former Australian leader has said sometime in the future a typical Australian will have a quarter of Asian physical features (because of intermarriage). And thanks to Singapore girls probably they can speak Singlish too.

The world is getting smaller and people are moving to different places of the world to work and live and ending up marrying someone who is of a different creed. This is going to be good for world peace right?

Then there's no more diversity in culture, society, races.
Because everything will be in one! From a colourful rainbow consisting of many different colours, merged into one big band of mixed colours.
Sorry, I got this analogy from the KKK website.

I guess it's up to individuals to choose what they want.

espn said:
John, WELL SAID :thumbsup:

You're going to get flamed.... heehee... but it's so darn true in SG's society.

well...someone have to be the bad guy to spill the beans right...

John said:
well...someone have to be the bad guy to spill the beans right...

You are the man John !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The beans had been out for a long time.....but the gals are still in denial.. :nono:

I say Bring It On people !!! :devil:

glennyong said:
totally agree.. i agree with both my hands up and feets...

Singaporean girls are not very mature as we actually see them... they are blinded by $ and by the benefits these ang mohs can offer... they simply look down on us because they feel that asian men are always inferior to westerners... well... theres only a few words in the dictionary to describe these women. Impudent, Child-like, Materialistic, etc etc.....

well... since they prefer ang mohs... den i think theres noting we can do about it since this is a Y generation... blinded by $ and materialistic demands and needs. If they feel that a American or western citizenship can give them eternal happiness, by all means go ahead...

Because singaporean girls/women are well educated, they become snobbish and look down on men who has a lower education level. I have a manager who used to be my superior, she was a singaporean, but she was educated in some western state because of her strong slang english accent... the way she looks at us, talk 2 us, and react to us, is as though we are bugs and she longed to step on us like disgusting cockroaches....

Singapore is also being exposed to the western culture, so i think we cannot be surprised that our own country girls are actually going for ang mohs with deep pockets. is there anything we can do about it ?

1 word..

NO...

so.. if we cannot get women here... we get it overseas... why nt try ur luck in tokyo ? hahahahaha............. or we can always go to america or western countries and get to know some females there since theres a large number of them in abundance there..... haha.. and i mean in abundance.... and theres alot of good looking ones there too.. hahahahahah... if theres good luck la i mean.....

Singapore girls realli need some self-reflection... and i mean serious self-reflections..

Goood point friend.

The point here I want to add ..

1) in sg ..more and more local men are going for foriegn wifes..I think that also attributed to sg gers looking forward to ang mo also as wifes and also hoping to get "green cards" or foreign citizenship..

2) Its not that sg men cant find women locally...the question is ..do we need
to suffered their immaturity ...arrogance....materialistic demands etc...
when across the border we can get.

3) Most sg women think and commented that local men are less carring and less sensitive to their feelings...the answer is ..Yes / No.

Yes..being that we have been struggling with making a living with such fast paced living standards for our family or rather planning a future for our girl friend for a family and sometimes little things tends to be neglected which the gers are very picky abt for a fight and cant compromise.

No..being that local gers needs to be more understanding on the hardship we have and that communication within asian is unlike ang mo that speaks out of their mind for discussion, local asian culture keeps things to heart till it explode and becomes unrecoverable. Its a matter of improving also communication on both parties that make a big difference. I would think that sg gers like also local men to bring out isssues first just like the ang mo.

I dont mean to offend anyone here..but just express my open feelings here..

eagles_creek said:
You are the man John !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The beans had been out for a long time.....but the gals are still in denial.. :nono:

I say Bring It On people !!! :devil:

well...ur right. But we should still spill it out till the message get across..

sizematters01.jpg

sizematters02.jpg

StreetShooter said:

Ahahaha. "What are you lookin at little bugger?" :bsmilie: Little bugger:"So short!"

Status
Not open for further replies.