Strange things on MRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone has seen a man with a bagful of $50 notes and scattering them on MTR?

My friends and I have been on MTR looking for him all over the whole island.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
It is $100 notes, Kowloon MTR. How come you could missed him?

This may not be extra strange, but it's pretty amusing nonetheless. Sometimes you'll notice that a gender imbalance forms on the seats. One side will have a majority of male passengers, and the other a majority of female. Eventually, almost all on one side will be male and the other female. Happens most often when the train's only half full, and people can actually pick seats.

On a side note, it seems that men are a lot more reluctant to give up their seats than women. Kinda sad, really...

This is quite common. I'm referring to the one side female one side male situation.

About giving up seat. I seen an early trimester pregnant lady giving up her seat to a later trimester pregnant lady. Quite sad, the rest just turn blind at the moment. :thumbsd:

i did saw one drug case before, this thai guy came in from Lavendar station, he swat in one corner looking dazed with bloodshot eyes, and out of his mouth dripped down some smelly stuff..

i always see ppl cutting/trimming their nails on mrt/bus etc.
i think its becoming a norm in sg.
poor sense of hygiene :nono:
is it that difficult to do that at home?

Everytime I board the train on my way to work, a lot of people, mostly ladies in late teens.. always blocking the way. My first encounter I thought it's some sort of a queue so I waited for them to board the train... until the doors closed! They are still standing there right at the door and blocking the way. The next day I learned that they are actually waiting for a train which they can sit down! Hahaha.. why not just board the train and stand in an air conditioned comfort rather than stand in the platform instead? The time spent standing and waiting for a train where they can sit could be enough for them to reach their destination standing just the same... or may sit down eventually halfway.

Will that count? :D

Is the Indian Uncle with WHITE HAIR? Always see this Uncle Jogging at West Coast Highway and Shout like army

wahahaha.. this uncle is damn loud. He always runs in front of my company :sweatsm:

at first I was scared he might get crazy and do sth funny. but after few times, I just ignored him hahaha.. interesting!

all ppl on the seats was sleeping, all standing ppl was dozing.......:bsmilie:

This may not be extra strange, but it's pretty amusing nonetheless. Sometimes you'll notice that a gender imbalance forms on the seats. One side will have a majority of male passengers, and the other a majority of female. Eventually, almost all on one side will be male and the other female. Happens most often when the train's only half full, and people can actually pick seats.

On a side note, it seems that men are a lot more reluctant to give up their seats than women. Kinda sad, really...

I think it is not the culture here for guys to offer seats to ladies. LOL.

Those times I encountered are with foreign guys. haha.

btw, the distance is too short. Does not matter much.

anyone seen a guy, like always wear black tshirt, then the skin color looks pale. walking around then keep swining his hands from 1 door to another then just stare at ppl...
i saw quite a few times.. lol

oh and at a station he will alight at 1 door den go to another door to board again..

A beautiful slender girl sat beside me during an mrt trip. She wore a lovely short dress and sports a short hair do.
After 10min of riding on mrt she fell asleep and rested her head on my shoulder. When she awoke, she smiled and blushed. i felt this was the strangest thing in mrt... is this counted??

no, this is your dream, uncle kotex :bsmilie:

saw this guy in mrt,dig his nose then put in his mouth!Alot times,like 5-6 times.Dig his ear then smell the thing!also alot times.Then touch his shoe then put in his nose again!

Saw on bus not mrt.... guy wearing shirt and pants and leather shoes.. dig nose with ALL 10 fingers... I kid u not.... even use thumb and really sink the digit deep into the nose and turn it around and around.... and then roll the nose **** into ball and flick and then back to nose.. and then smell fingers.....

I felt like throwing up man......

Saw on bus not mrt.... guy wearing shirt and pants and leather shoes.. dig nose with ALL 10 fingers... I kid u not.... even use thumb and really sink the digit deep into the nose and turn it around and around.... and then roll the nose **** into ball and flick and then back to nose.. and then smell fingers.....

wait the bus brake suddenly :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3sNTeGDbB4

:dunno::bsmilie: still can tanhan until so long?????

sigh. i hate ppl like tat. those aunties are like. no self esteem, lonely souls trying to look for love and comfort, acting all big and mighty.

UNCLE U ARE MAN (y)

as for the son, he is one hella stupid retard. post video ownself backfire hit ownself face. i bet u their whole family is those hopeless types.

sigh. mrt so scary T_T

I saw on two occasion one is an indian and another one a chinese both sang at the top of their voice oblivious to their surrounding, the chinese guy dance to the tune also.. :confused:

Also spot one guy smile and cheer at one corner for no reason..:confused:

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie: This makes my day:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.