1. What area is critique to be sought?
- Overall, in terms of technique, composition, mood and whether it is an image that speaks to you etc.
2. What one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
-Vastness and grandness of the sky
3. Under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
- Windy; Dark storm clouds gathering; a large storm was approaching
- Atmosphere is quite dark and dull
- I know I may come across as odd, but when the gust of wind started blowing and the dark clouds starts forming together, I was actually quite excited (plus abit of fear as I was at a rooftop) and inspired by the scene in front of my eyes.
4. What the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture?
- I like the way the clouds turns out in the picture. Feels dramatic, in my opinion.
Feel free to give your honest feedback on the image. I would really like to have some honest critique and feedback so as to be able to learn and make better and more compelling images.