Stocks on MB-D11

found a couple of shops in sim lim and lucky plaza that sells mb-d11. all of them sell it more than what the shops in funan would. but if you don't mind the extra 20-30 bucks, you can get it from there.

Can i know how much they charge

am going to JB to get this battery next weekend, i called shop just now and left 3, i am taking 1, anyone wants the other 2?

Last edited:
Hi I m interested. Cn reserve one for me?

overwhelming response for this, managed to go in and got a few grips, all reserved. If anyone wants anymore, will go get again next weekend, found another shop there with 3 more available.
Nikon Msia warranty, card stamped by shop and left undated.

thanks john, i appreciate it. :)

Finally i got my bloody grip. went to sim lim today and the first shop i went surprisingly had 1 last set left but quoted me above nikon RRP price @$350 so i immediately walk off after i hearing the price. went every single shop and none of them had any. so i had to suck it up and went back to the shop. i tryout some jedi mind trick on them and BAM! i walk off with the MB-D11 for just $280. lol.

Finally i got my bloody grip. went to sim lim today and the first shop i went surprisingly had 1 last set left but quoted me above nikon RRP price @$350 so i immediately walk off after i hearing the price. went every single shop and none of them had any. so i had to suck it up and went back to the shop. i tryout some jedi mind trick on them and BAM! i walk off with the MB-D11 for just $280. lol.
bro, i think they did the jedi trick on u instead...

bro, i think they did the jedi trick on u instead...

they could have and i know i could get cheaper but i've been searching it since last month that was the only shop that i could literally see one last box of MB-D11 hidden behind a few set MD-D80. M S color, TK and john 3:16 quoted me $260-270 if the stocks came in. B&H is selling at US$222 after converting it to SGD its $279 so i didn't see that much of lost being it a local set. after checking out http://nikonrumors.com/2011/04/08/sendai-earthquake-update.aspx on another shutdown on nikon plants in japan and price increment on nikons in other parts of the world i might as well grab it now then wait for over priced stocks.

managed to get the grips for the flwg

****1777- collected

****1502 - collecting tomorrow
****9830 - collecting today
****6737 - collecting today
****8977 - collecting wed
****5667 - collecting tuesday
****0198 - anytime

Last edited:
Thanks to SnapperJohn for taking the effort to bring in the grips.

snapperjohn thank you very much im loving the grip!! :D ups for this wonderful bro

wow man kudos to u, one shot buy so many its like using 1.5k of cash lar. Thanks a mill

Sorry snapperbro i saw ur pm too late..

But also not intending to get the grip so fast.. (Vitamin M unfriendlyyy... :()

All the buddies who got the grip, how does it feel? Grip nice ma? how is the weight?

the grip is solid, and the rubber is shioky, it feels more like the d300s rubber grip than the d7k.

Still can mount tripod w the battery grip

u boys are welcome....looks like i may need to go back to get 1 more cos short of 1 grip.....grrrrrrrrr......i dared not take in so many cos i dont want to get stuck with something which i dont personally need, am not a nikon user(sorry ah, dont flame ah)....did rough mental calculation at the shops how many ppl actually reserved and short counted one......grrrrrrrrrrr

Since i am going again this weekend to get 1 more grip, anyone want one? i called shop, seems they have 2-3 left nia....1st come 1st serve.

****1777- collected
****1502 - collecting tuesday
****0198 - anytime - need to get this weekend(16 apr)

SnapperJohn said:
Since i am going again this weekend to get 1 more grip, anyone want one? i called shop, seems they have 2-3 left nia....1st come 1st serve.

****1777- collected

Bro, what's the damage like and earliest possible time to get hand on it? Thanks!!

I am doing 1 final run this weekend, final 2 pcs reserve list asf;

closed

++++++++
****1777- collected
****9830 - collected
****6737 - collected
****5667 - collected

Last edited: