Stocks on MB-D11

I bought my batt grip from ebay's Malaysia's outlet. Here you go. The grip arrived in several days, unused. I am happy with it.

I just got mine yesterday for 220SGD in KL at one of the small shops in Berjaya Times Square. I went to different places and cost ranges from 520MYR - 599MYR.

I just got mine yesterday for 220SGD in KL at one of the small shops in Berjaya Times Square. I went to different places and cost ranges from 520MYR - 599MYR.

Bro can help to get one?

UPDATES.... so i've called a few shops and most of them a saying that stock would be in by mid-end month. maybe along the same timing as the D5100 comes in. so guess we all have to be patient for the time being.

UPDATES.... so i've called a few shops and most of them a saying that stock would be in by mid-end month. maybe along the same timing as the D5100 comes in. so guess we all have to be patient for the time being.

Group buy?

Hi, just to share that I have gotten mine from Mee To Photo shop in Plaza Angsana at JB for RM460 (~S$190). It is about 20 mins drive across the causeway. Great Deal!

Last edited:
Thats a good price indeed! For those considering, do note that there is no international warranty for battery grip.

Thats a good price indeed! For those considering, do note that there is no international warranty for battery grip.

Yes, that was my consideration at first but the possibility of sending the grip for repair within the first year is very slim and besides, it is only about 20 mins across the causeway...

Last edited:
teojcb said:
Yes, that was my consideration at first but the possibility of sending the grip for repair within the first year is very slim and besides, it is only about 20 mins across the causeway...

To the shop it's 20mins but JB doesn't have a nikon service center. I think only KL has one

Group buy! Group buy!

Just make sure you do all your checks before you purchase the grip. I guess should be fine. Just highlighting if warranty Is a big factor in your decision to purchase, then better to wait a little while more for stocks to come in.

guys what is the total weight the D7000+ grip and 2 batteries in??

Omega23 said:
guys what is the total weight the D7000+ grip and 2 batteries in??

The battery grip only takes 1 battery, the other battery would still be in your camera

Today i came across 1 shop that have stock but $290.I think is very expensive so didnt buy

hey care to share which shop that is? thanks :)

The battery grip only takes 1 battery, the other battery would still be in your camera

I knew it that's why I said 2 batteries.. So what's the total weight my expert?

Omega23 said:
I knew it that's why I said 2 batteries.. So what's the total weight my expert?

Haha it's just the way you ask, i thought you are confused with the grip. Not an expert but let me check my my grip and batteries and I will reply here ;)

Hmm according to the manual, batteries are 88g each and the grip is 245g so do the math ;)