Stitching photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beyondgal

Sep 23, 2004
Hi,

being a newbie, i would like to find out if there r softwares available in which i can stictch up my photos that were taken using panorama functions. Cos i haf taken a few panoramic shots n would like to stitch them up,.. (the photostitch offered by Canon is not that good)

Thanks for all contributions ;)

Beyondgal said:
Hi,

being a newbie, i would like to find out if there r softwares available in which i can stictch up my photos that were taken using panorama functions. Cos i haf taken a few panoramic shots n would like to stitch them up,.. (the photostitch offered by Canon is not that good)

Thanks for all contributions ;)

i am using panorama factory
www.panoramafactory.com
Z_s.jpg

latmo said:
i am using panorama factory
www.panoramafactory.com
Z_s.jpg

I've tried this.. but how come there is this *panoramafactory* logo right in the middle of my photo? How to get rid of it ?

Thanks

PanoramaFactory is very good, but only works if your camera isn't tilted.
If it's tilted, you need to adjust for the perspective distortion. PanaVue ImageAssembler can stitch when your camera is tilted. Here's one i did some time back. Camera was tilted downwards.

Victoria%20Peak%20Panorama.jpg

ps. PanoramaFactory is shareware, you have to register it if you want to get rid of that logo (which is why the logo is there).

Royce said:
PanoramaFactory is very good, but only works if your camera isn't tilted.
If it's tilted, you need to adjust for the perspective distortion. PanaVue ImageAssembler can stitch when your camera is tilted. Here's one i did some time back. Camera was tilted downwards.

Victoria%20Peak%20Panorama.jpg

ps. PanoramaFactory is shareware, you have to register it if you want to get rid of that logo (which is why the logo is there).

oic... thanks a lot... register after i've d/l the software izzit?

Beyondgal said:
oic... thanks a lot... register after i've d/l the software izzit?
Can't remember the exact procedure, but if memory serves, once you register they will email you the code which you use to unlock the software.

Beyondgal said:
I've tried this.. but how come there is this *panoramafactory* logo right in the middle of my photo? How to get rid of it ?

Thanks

Pay to register can remove it
or ..................... :devil: no need to say right

Hi Royce,

thanks for the recommendation but i cant seem to get the wordings in the middle of the pictures away... i juz d/l the shareware n install it.. there's no registration or watsoever... hence after stitching, the words r there again.. in the middle of my picture...

is there any other softwares that does not haf this problem?

Thanks...

free software - [JzShanDsTitChed] :D

hkia_pano.jpg

i still like stitching myself to enjoy the statisfaction :bsmilie:

ever seen this?

gigapixel

this guy stitched 100++ images together!! :bigeyes:

Beyondgal said:
Hi Royce,

thanks for the recommendation but i cant seem to get the wordings in the middle of the pictures away... i juz d/l the shareware n install it.. there's no registration or watsoever... hence after stitching, the words r there again.. in the middle of my picture...

is there any other softwares that does not haf this problem?

Thanks...
You need to purchase it online via credit card and then you will receive a email on the registration code. You need it to register the software.

or you can use adobe photoshop cs or photoshop element.
they have the stitching function build in.

Status
Not open for further replies.