Still dare to speed ? think TP cant catch up ? think twice..

Status
Not open for further replies.

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
For those who love speed. and love speed along the expressway,driving street tuners, or stock, and hope that TP cannot catch up because you are driving too fast ?

think twice... for people who own Ferraris and Lambo will face their worst nightmares yet.

for now..

i bring you.

Singapore Police Force, Traffic Police's Nissan GTR aka Godzilla !!

heh.....

schon

Sep 10, 2005
the other side
wow fierce but that's some seriously fugly typography in there... at least match the car lah. :dunno:

tan131

Oct 26, 2003
www.flickr.com
haha.. this looks so fake!

anyway, why does the TP need to catch up with u.. simply a waste of petrol, especially with the high prices..

Unless your car's licence plate can escape a simple 1/500 or 1/1000... you simply stand no chance :p

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
received this in my email, and its photoshopped.

my heart sank when i first saw it.. but upon closer inspection, its photoshopped..

heh....

i think those who havent seen this will go like.... :cry:

k3nn3th03

Jan 6, 2005
fake one lah...

its actually WRX...

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

sORe-EyEz

Jun 28, 2005
SGee
a 2-wheeler on full sus can go where 4-wheels cant... :devil:

firestone

Mar 2, 2003
West
www.redmonsoon.com
I believe the trial was dropped after police found that the boot space was simply too small to be practical..If not wrong, it was France with Lambo?not sure

synapseman

May 6, 2003
State of Confusion
www.pbase.com
For those who love speed. and love speed along the expressway,driving street tuners, or stock, and hope that TP cannot catch up because you are driving too fast ?

think twice... for people who own Ferraris and Lambo will face their worst nightmares yet.
Singapore so small, no need WRX. Road block all over the shop, can already. Then summore got ERP gantry everywhere, how to run? Especially for those Ferrari and Lambo drivers, because there are so few if them around, too easy to narrow down.

If TP wants to go over the top, they should just borrow one Apache from the RSAF and paint it blue, ala Blue Thunder. :thumbsup:

synapseman

May 6, 2003
State of Confusion
www.pbase.com
I believe the trial was dropped after police found that the boot space was simply too small to be practical..If not wrong, it was France with Lambo?not sure
In Europe, the need for supercars for cops is more practical. Country so big, and especially when you got something like the Autobahn. Summore, no need passport to travel within EU, so if bad guy in a Gallardo speed away to another territory, then he will be out of the juristiction of the local authorities. (But also not that easy I suppose, since they will also have their own border control measures).

Jenova

Apr 27, 2008
Traffic police "zheng" the car digitally???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom