Steven Lim again. Home movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahhahaahaha... made me spit out my coffee laughing man. This guy is out of the world.

don't understand what both of u talking about.

but it's a good message to spread!!!

say NO to causal sex....

eric69 said:
Michelle is babe-licious ... Hehehe...

that makes it even harder to believe why would such a babe be doing with such a guy? :faint:

:bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i think we got telepathy... let me guess... 2603 (refer to the kindergarden 26 figure book)

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

took me less than 10secs to figure this out.. guess we are on e same wavelength...

vince123123 said:
You know what the irony is? In Top Fun, his act totally disgusted Fann Wong who was like almost in tears and turning away and lost for words.

The next thing we know, he was acting a cameo role in her latest serial Beautiful Illusions as a disco patron when Fann Wong was supposedly angry at Wei and she went to the disco and danced with him and had to have close contact with him as well.

She must be like "Argh, I hate this guy but I must be professional about it"
Dun really like Fann Wong, but den I admire her professionalism for dat... and her guts.

Kudos to her. Fann, I salute u. :D

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

maybe we should have a 2603 club... hehehehehe...

ahh... :think: i tot there's already one??

~Arcanic~ said:
ahh... :think: i tot there's already one??

what is 2603??

pray tell???

this short clip is worthy of a Sundance screening! it is ultra realistic and well acted!

know what? this is exactly what i do and react whenever i'm propositioned! kudos to Director Steven Lim for such a lifelike portrayal and well-meaning message.

~Arcanic~ said:
that makes it even harder to believe why would such a babe be doing with such a guy? :faint:

thing is, i'm not sure that it's gonna make her career take off by doing this clip.

kinda of reminds me of the top gun show at channel 8

steven lim is the best!

better him than me!

Status
Not open for further replies.