Starhub free notebook Maxonline Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoLoh

Dec 15, 2004
Singapore
Anyone here signed up at Sitex for this Promo?
Did Starhub/HP contact any of u?
Anyone has collected their notebook or collecting soon? :think:

Got mine from the last time (a yr ago) when they had offered. If I'm not wrong u need to register with hp online with your customer no/detail and pay up in advance (If u hv opted for any upgrade parts on the notebook). Not sure if the procedure still the same. Alternatively, u can jus give the starhub customer service a call regarding this.

After sign up, you will receive an email from SH. You go to the HP site, log in and choose the upgrade option you want, and do payment. But you can only go in once, so once you're in, don't change your mind and log out -will not be able to log in again!

After that HP will give you a call to confirm your order. Then a few days after the logistics company will call you up and tell you when to collect.

I got mine on Tuesday already :)

After sign up, you will receive an email from SH. You go to the HP site, log in and choose the upgrade option you want, and do payment. But you can only go in once, so once you're in, don't change your mind and log out -will not be able to log in again!

After that HP will give you a call to confirm your order. Then a few days after the logistics company will call you up and tell you when to collect.

I got mine on Tuesday already :)

Did u sign up at Sitex or b4 Sitex?
Which one did u get?
How's it?
Did u upgrade the RAM?

just signed up today.. same instructions as above. most prob will up the ram..256 too little.:eek:

Did u sign up at Sitex or b4 Sitex?
Which one did u get?
How's it?
Did u upgrade the RAM?

Signed up before SITEX

Got the highest upgrade (cause buyer wanted that specs) V3136TU
It looks ok la. Pretty good I should say, since its free :)
No upgrade of RAM

Signed up before SITEX

Got the highest upgrade (cause buyer wanted that specs) V3136TU
It looks ok la. Pretty good I should say, since its free :)
No upgrade of RAM

So u got it then sell it?
Highest upgrade need to pay $329 so how can it be free? :think:

got a desktop fr last year promo...died promptly after the basic 3 mth warranty.....HP is crap....

I think it will depends wat u install & how u use rite? :think:
Now Singnet hve free 17" iMac + wireless modemn, upload speed 1Mbps (SH only 384kbps) so tempting.. :sweatsm:

why get yrself tied up by contract for just a free notebook ? the notebook given was a simple entry model.

notebooks are going to be dirt cheap soon in 2007. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.