Status
Not open for further replies.

lightwave

Jun 4, 2003
Visit site
stairsToHope.jpg

sTaIrs tO hOpe

Hi, Please comment.

I believe I know what you're trying to get at, judging from the ray of light at the background of the photo and the title.

But somehow.. Somehow... it didn't get to me until I looked at it for a long time.

Maybe.. Perhaps.. Some point of interest (e.g: people/shadows walking down?) is needed?
Maybe b&w would do better for this picture..

:)

Originally posted by Poledra
I believe I know what you're trying to get at, judging from the ray of light at the background of the photo and the title.

But somehow.. Somehow... it didn't get to me until I looked at it for a long time.

Maybe.. Perhaps.. Some point of interest (e.g: people/shadows walking down?) is needed?
Maybe b&w would do better for this picture..

:)

Hmm... i think a person walking up would be more appropriate... since he titled it as "Stairs to hope"... it would be even better if that person is a hunchback. BTW, the pic is over exposed at the top left corner...

Thank you for the comments on how to improve this pic.
I agree if there is a figure walking up the stairs will cause the effect to be better.

Er... a figure on the stairs, esp an old man with hunch back will be good. But without a figure might works too. :)

Cillin used to have a similar concept shot, very nicely exposed and he successfully bring out the feel. A cold clean shot with nothing but the tunnel or stairs (can't remember:embrass: ) whereas at the end of the tunnel/ or stairs is a patch of light, only light, nothing else.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18660&highlight=heaven

But he took down the shot. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.