Ssangyong 4 Door Musso Pick-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamestan

Aug 16, 2004
Singapore
Hi all,

Thinking of getting the Musso... Auto version. Any comments, good or bad from owners, welcome.

If you have a good salesperson in mind, you may recommend him/her to me too.

Please don't PM me to offer to sell 2nd hand to me hor... I want to buy new.

haha...remember to do the backroft of that pickup...then will become like a SUV liao...super cool...my dad wanted to get that too...haha...but too ex...

There are two Musso in my car park, i like the big big rims and side step.

The space at the back look quite small, but it is good as a passenger car because it is a double cab.

but then the price really turn me off, as well get a petrol car since the price about the same (even COE price also abt the same now)...no speed limit and can go in malaysia freely.

Wai said:
There are two Musso in my car park, i like the big big rims and side step.

The space at the back look quite small, but it is good as a passenger car because it is a double cab.

but then the price really turn me off, as well get a petrol car since the price about the same (even COE price also abt the same now)...no speed limit and can go in malaysia freely.

That's precisely why I like it.. Comfort for passengers + bigger-than-usual boot space as compared to passenger car.

Musso sports interial is comfort level is good. You can choose a hard cover or a soft cover for the back. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.