Status
Not open for further replies.

chunsan

Deregistered
Nov 29, 2002
Eastern Part of Singapore
Visit site
Hi there,

Need computer expert to enlighten and assist my problem in installing my SpyderPro Express.

After installing and calibrating it, the screen look warmer, whick I belief is corrected-after I click the switcht too it look warm and not cold(slight bluish).

Here is the issue I face I want start my computer again.

"ColourVision Startup"

'Sorry. no calibration data was found in the profile "sRGB Color Space Profile" for he monitor "Default Monitor". Please select a different profile using "Profile Chooser"(1168)

I hope some kind samaritan can assist me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
chunsan

Did you save the configuration at the end of the calibration?

IIRC, at the last screen where you can see the before and after sample photo you need to click the quit button. Upon which, there should be a message box telling you where it created and save the profile.

Hi there,

Need computer expert to enlighten and assist my problem in installing my SpyderPro Express.

After installing and calibrating it, the screen look warmer, whick I belief is corrected-after I click the switcht too it look warm and not cold(slight bluish).

Here is the issue I face I want start my computer again.

"ColourVision Startup"

'Sorry. no calibration data was found in the profile "sRGB Color Space Profile" for he monitor "Default Monitor". Please select a different profile using "Profile Chooser"(1168)

I hope some kind samaritan can assist me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
chunsan

May be you can download the latest update from http://cathayphoto.com.sg/ website there is a download link there.

Hi Chankp And mxx,

Thanks to your suggestion.

Chankp, spyderpro2express does not have a button to save, it save automatically after calibration.

mxx, I follow your suggestion and download the latest versio from cathay and install & calibrate it. Now is okay .

Hope when i on my computer tonight it will be good.

Thanks to both of you

Regards
chunsan

Hi there,

I hope this will help those who encounter same problem as me, now I have solve the problem of the above.

As Spyder2express does not provide a save button ( which ) save automatically but does not load it in the colour management of your default monitor, you will have to do it manually.

Here are steps:

Step 1. On the blank side of your desktop, Right click on it,
Step 2. On the pop up, click properties and click on setting( setting tab )
Step 3. Now click on 'Advanced' button, located beside 'Troubleshoot' button
Step 4. Now Click on 'Colour Management' Tab and click on the 'Add' button below
Step 5. On the list of colour file. choose Spyder2pro express, thereafter you may click apply and close it.

I hope it help those who face the same problem like me.

I like to thank mxx and chankp too.

Regards
chunsan

Sorry, just riding on the thread, but how do you know if the colour that the spyder2express calibrated is correct? I had "synchronised" my scanner, printer and monitor to the same profile, does that ensure that my printout is definitely correct?

For example, if I wish to create my own grey card, can I use a borderless print of a frame filled with 18% grey and be sure that the printout is exactly 18% grey?

Status
Not open for further replies.