S'pore Young Photographer Of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see u at the museum after such a long time. congrats once again! you're a nightmare to all others in SYPA! hahaa jk

eh, you run off to where ar, i went to pick up a friend then you poof already lol!

thanks everybody.

i know at least 2 other cs members are also winners in the competition - heckcare.der and y0ngcheng.

anyways, like my old coach always told us, 输赢,都不重要,重要是对得起你自己。(winning and losing are not the most important, what's important is that you can answer to yourself.)

cheers!

Because you stopped posting in Kopitiam we thought by making you "S'pore Young Photographer Of the Year" you would stop to be Tu Lang and start to post again.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Congratulations! Welcome back to kopitiam :bsmilie:

now you will carry some weight when you comment on other pics, but (then) still take it easy, in art there is no absolute.

Because you stopped posting in Kopitiam we thought by making you "S'pore Young Photographer Of the Year" you would stop to be Tu Lang and start to post again.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

alamak now they know you are one of the judge liao. :bsmilie:

lol, who said i'm coming back? :) just thought it'd be rude not to say thanks at least, no?

anyways, no one needs any weight to comment on pictures, it's just whether they are being objective (and impartial) and know what they are talking about. the most honest response you can get when it comes to aesthetic merit judged by a majority, would be the layman on the street, in fact.

lol, Sion, you win liao, as usual.. ok.. out of here.. :)

Sion said:
I put on my Afghan gal gear and pulled a few strings.

\kowtow kowtow..

本人对恩人的牺牲深感感激。

congrats!!

care to share ur winning pic here with us? so we can :bigeyes: a bit bit :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.