Spooky hotels to share

cannot, need to work next day :bsmilie:

Ok man, then maybe we go on any of the Saturday night 7pm till 10pm? It is becoz many of us are working adults, and we don't drive ... Lol

Anyone interested please PM me, and i will try to fix a date and timing for this outing ;)

Cheers, and best of regards!

Here is a pic to share from when I went ghost hunting gatherings few years back. which I found some pic unexplained.

1) This one is the columbarium near Potong Pasir. Using P&S.
P1040902_filtered.jpg

2) This not a weird pic. But wanna share what happened. My fren told me this building where they burn the corpse. When I took this, a few seconds later a flash went off inside the building. Like something also took my pic. I was like shocked. Then I turn to my frens to ask if they see it, but those buggers left me behind all alone! When I gave chase, I notice my back felt very hot as if its was burning. I did asked my fren to check if there is something at the back of my skin, but they said nothing. Uneasy, I said I want go home. Riding home, even with the midnight wind, my back still feels hot. Went home, bath and pray before I go to sleep. Luckily nothing happen.
P1040896_filtered.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys, thanks to surrealdreamwalker for the outing! if u have any outings again feel free to sms me.

Hi guys, thanks to surrealdreamwalker for the outing! if u have any outings again feel free to sms me.

Hi ricsal, you and your friend, as well as redstone and his friend are welcome :)

Thanks for coming to check this abandoned flats together, even though we didn't managed to captured any "entities" in our shots... maybe our timing is too early?

But awaiting to see a photog from redstone as he captured an "orb".

Yeah, let's go together for the next ghost-hunting photography!

Anyway, i am posting/sharing some of my shots here. Both normal shots and infrared shots. No-PP done on my shots. They were captured as is:

abandonedflat-01.jpg

abandonedflat-02.jpg

abandonedflat-03.jpg

abandonedflat-04.jpg

wow!

definitely got the spooky feeling. the flats looks rundown man.

talking abt rundown flats, have anyone thought of this place, the "Neo Teow Village" inside the lim chu kang area. came back from tat area after my unit execrise few days ago.

spooky enuf for me. :rolleyes:

Hi ricsal, you and your friend, as well as redstone and his friend are welcome :)

Thanks for coming to check this abandoned flats together, even though we didn't managed to captured any "entities" in our shots... maybe our timing is too early?

But awaiting to see a photog from redstone as he captured an "orb".

Yeah, let's go together for the next ghost-hunting photography!

Anyway, i am posting/sharing some of my shots here. Both normal shots and infrared shots. No-PP done on my shots. They were captured as is:

hey, sorry last night couldn't join u all since need to wake up to shoot stanchart this morning. and yeah i think the timing too early... next time should try after midnight :p will try join u guys next time.

wow!

talking abt rundown flats, have anyone thought of this place, the "Neo Teow Village" inside the lim chu kang area. came back from tat area after my unit execrise few days ago.

i think neo teow is out of bounds now... for military exercise only.

wow!

That's Lim Chu Kang Rural Centre, if you wanna know the proper name, otherwise most people just call it 'Neo Tiew ghost town' or similar. Haha

Yah its supposedly out of bound, but they get lots of cycling visitors, photographers and many others. Including foreign workers who hang around the void decks drinking and so on. If you see army dudes there, then avoid, unless you wanna get scolded or chased off. :bsmilie:

hey, sorry last night couldn't join u all since need to wake up to shoot stanchart this morning. and yeah i think the timing too early... next time should try after midnight :p will try join u guys next time.

No problem de :)

Yep, maybe next year 7th month of the ghost festival, we go there again late after midnight? Then maybe sure can capture "entities" in our shots :sweat:

That Toh Ching Road abit hard to find an empty house with the lock loose. Only found one. The staircase also locked. haiyah. But the after Ghost Story sharing is quite fun. haha.

That Toh Ching Road abit hard to find an empty house with the lock loose. Only found one. The staircase also locked. haiyah. But the after Ghost Story sharing is quite fun. haha.

did u guys managed to go up?

Bump up this thread.... hehehe :devil:

Happened to come across this interesting read @ http://www.spookycorner.com/35/haunted-places-in-singapore/

The site also have lists of haunted hotels and hostels and many other chilly reports.

Especially of interesting note ...
"Bedok Block of Flats - When these block of flats at Bedok Reservoir was still standing, it was left empty for years. Rumors included that a whole family had committed suicide in their flat and that a person had been killed by a ghost in a lift/elevator. Passerbys would sometimes see lights flinkering in the supposedly now empty flats."

I wonder whether these Bedok Block of Flats are still around, and where are they?

Last edited:
The Lor Halus is soo true.

I went there with my eldest bro for fishing. My bro told me story abt that place and say when its 6pm we better go home. No bite...then when its ard 5 going to 6, we both got biting. Bite after bite. Happy like hell. Till I realized, we fished till 8.30pm.

I asked my bro,he got shock and quickly "Faster pack go back!" pack2 and went home. In the van we were thinking, how come suddenly can kena fish so many at that time till we forgot the timing?

Another incident is before the above. He went with his Bro In Law for fishing. The BIL dare him to fish till night. He said ON. When fishing, they were quite a few feet away from their belongings site. So the BIL wanted to check belongings and went back see if its not been ransack by dogs. When he reach there He saw a little girl squatting at their belongings looking at them. Then he ask where she from, she didnt say anything and turn to look at the food. looking all shaggy, he pity and pass her the food. She took it and eating it n not move.

He walk back and told my bro abt a kid he saw and he gave some food to her. My bro shock. My bro said, the ghost he heard over Lor Halus is a little girl... when they look turn to their belogings site, the girl was gone in a puff. Rush there and all their food gone. Quickly pack and go home.

LOR Halus there, I can say even if I'm a small kid also I would not venture alone there coz The place is so dusty/eerie & scary. Its sooo deep inside, how for a little girl to walk over the expressway and walk another few Kilometers alone in dog infested place just to ask for makan?

Lor Halus ghost that ppl claim is a little girl,an old lady,the white sister and a head of a ghost.

Bump up this thread.... hehehe :devil:

Happened to come across this interesting read @ http://www.spookycorner.com/35/haunted-places-in-singapore/

that page was like so long ago...hahaa...some look authentic but the rest of the points like 'no head, no tail'. Haha

For example, the woodlands st.13 one the comments mentioned, correct, there was an old school there before the secondary sch, the path still exist i believe. But fenced off either by the secondary school which is now there or enclosed by the boundary of the private apartments there (m'sian land)

The Lor Halus is soo true.

that page was like so long ago...hahaa...some look authentic but the rest of the points like 'no head, no tail'. Haha

For example...

@ bro ricsal, interesting story you've got about the Lor. Halus. Shall we arrange a date to go there shoot shoot? The little gal doesn't seems dangerous :angel:

@ bro sbs99, yeah i was too late to know about that site :sweat: But may i know whether the abandoned Bedok flats are still there? If they're still around, shall we go there shoot shoot too?

Last edited:
@ bro ricsal, interesting story you've got about the Lor. Halus. Shall we arrange a date to go there shoot shoot? The little gal doesn't seems dangerous :angel:

Can, but must have transport. if not, walk very far lei. but along the way its already spooky.