Spooky hotels to share

Please take your time. No rush but do take care too! If you want, maybe you organise a ghost photo-shooting then we all may accompany you to shoot provided that your WH is not restricted area...

I think your WH is 'haunted' becoz the area is near the cemeteries, and it is also near the famous WW2 battles when the Jap invaded Spore from Johore...

Your experience reminded me of the similar cases i had experienced i was a clerk doing NS in Seletar Camp... my office was near the Seletar airport.

#1:
Being a clerk in a unit in Seletar Camp, my supervisor was a Major. He's a very nice officer. Prior to retiring from Army, he gave me his radio hi-fi system to listen to music in my office. After he had left, the new supervisor was also a Major but he's not a nice officer... very fussy one, and he always make me stay back till 9pm.

One evening i was alone in my office, rushing to complete the newsletter layout draft. My desktop was facing the door which was opened, the radio hi-fi was on my left side against the wall (the only power source was on the right side of my desktop on the wall). I was not listening to music. I heard some trolley noise from outside my office (like catering food service) and then the fellow bumped it against the wall and all the metal stuffs felled with noisy sounds. I exclaimed "Wah liao... so careless!".

Then suddenly the radio hi-fi system on my left side was turned on and the music can be heard! I was SHOCKED becoz the ONLY power source on my right side on the wall is "switched off"... it was not logical for the hi-fi system to get its power even thought the switch on the system itself was ON.. When i go over to check the hi-fi system, it went dead. WEIRD!!! I switched off and on the system itself, it was not responding. Then i went to the power source to switch it on then the hi-fi work. I knew something was in my room, i swithced it off, off my desktop computer, off all lights in my room, locked the door and walked to my officer's room on the second floor to request for permission to go home now!

Knn... that Major had left without informing me whether i can go home too since he was the one who made stay back! So i ask the Lieutenant who was in the same office as him for permission to go home... Whao man... he looked pale and he said let go off together. He offered to drive me off and drop me at Yishun MRT station. While in his car, the Lieutenant told me "someone" was breathing on his neck in the office after the air-con was switched off..

Later i found out from him that the building where our unit was being housed was a hospital for the British soldiers...

Wahlau, abit similar as mine during my NS in Jalan Bahar camp. 2nd floor 4th Div. That one, whoever night duty sure kena disturb. to summarize what happen to my frens in there.Chasing an intruder when we managed to cornered he was gone(2nd floor!) Radio volume went up by itself. While doing work, the old database keyboard type by itself. at night prowling, open the office door the whole office smells of flower. Chair in NCO mess flew by itself and crash against the wall. While chatting with my fren, another guy sleeping beside us had his hand possessed or something. We were looking at his hand coz it move here and there searching for somethin and when it didnt managed to get anything, the hand smack the owner's face. My fren woke up in shock thinking we play a prank on him when we both looked at him in fear. When we told him, he didnt sleep at all! imagine if I put a knife there. lol

Middle of the night a recruit bang on our gate asking us to open it. He wanted an egg. I asked what happened, he said his fren kena possessed so the encik asked for egg. I said "U think my division is provision shop issit?!" then I went back to sleep.:bsmilie:

Btw, Jalan bahar camp now ShengShiong liao. :bsmilie:

another case.Somemore along the way back beside boys home there is this very big tree(coronation rd) I pillion my fren bike. drizzling. I saw a woman dress in white raising her hand to stop. I turn behind maybe got taxi but no taxi. the girl dress is weird long white dress and she cover her face with an umbrella so can only see half her body and continuation of her hair. I realized my fren start to pick-up speed and went to the middle lane. When we pass by her. I confirmed the umbrella she using is the old paper type green color umbrella. I was like WTH! then my fren even pick-up more speed. when we reach PIE, we stop at the rd shoulder. he turn around and said "U saw that kaka?!" I said ya but I dunno is it her or not. Then my fren said "Where got people use that old umbrella!!" I thought i'm the only one who saw what kind of umbrella. :bsmilie:

NS time sure was fun.

bro ricsal,
did ur coy initial some offering during the 7th month or if got some praying, i believe will be much more better. unless ur boss is those "ang moh" thinking. but since ur manager & ceo also kanna these strange happening, they should do something abt it. hopefully can ease it.

i believe every place, house, workshop or any other location. more or less there is "something" lurking ard, juz whether they want harm u or disturb u.

unlike my coy, my boss & his "2IC" is christian so they don believe these kinda of 7th mth offering. so srtange thing happen.

1) my colleague asked if we have these offering during 7th mth, 2 weeks prior to it. the "2IC" decline it & told her off tat we DON'T do this here & don even try.
Okie fine, on the 1st day of the 7th mth morning while "2IC" drove to office, kanna car accident. although its a minor 1 juz bumper crack & dent.

Bro, yeah. my coy sometimes does the 7th mth offering. Though the coy doesnt agree to it but just had to do lah. But somehow still got disturb.

if you hear of any haunted spooky places/hotels, please don't go there. If you go it will never be haunted again.

speaking of house (HDB unit).

have anybody encounter or happened things like:
1) marble ball (1 pc) dropping on ur ceiling & it bounce & bounce & bounce afew more times den it stopped. after awhile then it started again? anybody knows why or how? :dunno:

2) or heard ppl walking heavily above you? like those ppl walking heavily with their heels which cause a thumping sounds. thump.. thump.. thump.. thump... :dunno:

1) marble ball (1 pc) dropping on ur ceiling & it bounce & bounce & bounce afew more times den it stopped. after awhile then it started again? anybody knows why or how? :dunno:

2) or heard ppl walking heavily above you? like those ppl walking heavily with their heels which cause a thumping sounds. thump.. thump.. thump.. thump... :dunno:

i think the marbles one quite common in older hdb flats, used to hear that everyday as a little kid. I would lie on the floor, stare at the ceiling and hear the 'marbles drop'...sometimes 'heavier marbles'...sometimes light ones. haha

heavy footing less...but i do have a neighbour upstairs, seem to be heavy footed...and very late at night 3, 4am plus i can hear furnite, chairs scraping around. -____-

Both are due to temperature.

i think the marbles one quite common in older hdb flats, used to hear that everyday as a little kid. I would lie on the floor, stare at the ceiling and hear the 'marbles drop'...sometimes 'heavier marbles'...sometimes light ones. haha

heavy footing less...but i do have a neighbour upstairs, seem to be heavy footed...and very late at night 3, 4am plus i can hear furnite, chairs scraping around. -____-

Exactly bro. yeah man, my old unit in jur east have it. quite often. especially above my bed. when i juz abt to slp then the marble drop sometime quite loud.

furnite & chairs is another annoying thing. my mum always kpkb abt it. always in late nite. then the chair seem like to be drag from 1 end to another end across the room.

Both are due to temperature.

hiz bro, can explain wad do u mean by temperature? maybe u got the answer to solve our mystery. ;)

Read from Today newspaper (Thursday) a group of young film makers and their crews encountered "entities" in old abandoned HDB flat in Tao Ching Road...

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_21809/travel_site_1/

Anyone interest to go there shoot shoot overnight?

Read from Today newspaper (Thursday) a group of young film makers and their crews encountered "entities" in old abandoned HDB flat in Tao Ching Road...

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_21809/travel_site_1/

hmm, in taman jurong area. thought there is no more old hdb flats liao. i mean most of the flats there have ppl staying like workers.

did they mention which block number? din quite catch it on the newspaper.

hiz bro, can explain wad do u mean by temperature? maybe u got the answer to solve our mystery. ;)

There is a reason why train rail are made with a gap. Coz of temp. Coz when temp rises metal expand thus there is need to have a gap for the metal to freeplay. But housing doesnt have I think, thus why sometimes mostly at night people said they heard marble drop coz the metal went back to its own size thus the pulling...if not, the sound of heavy footsteps when the metal brush against concrete.

IMHO :)

hmm, in taman jurong area. thought there is no more old hdb flats liao. i mean most of the flats there have ppl staying like workers.

did they mention which block number? din quite catch it on the newspaper.

there is. i know the location.

Got the article care to put it here?

Here's the article about the "haunted" abandoned HDB in Tao Ching Road...

hauntedHDB.jpg

Here's the article about the "haunted" abandoned HDB in Tao Ching Road...

hauntedHDB.jpg

thanks for the article, hope it is not a publicity stunt.

hmm i dunno how many years that HDB estate been deserted by i dun think it had been occupied by 'others' so soon... besides there is many lively estates ard. :)

thanks for the article, hope it is not a publicity stunt.

hmm i dunno how many years that HDB estate been deserted by i dun think it had been occupied by 'others' so soon... besides there is many lively estates ard. :)

No problem. It's good to share.

BTW, i beg to differ from your opinion. I passed the "abandoned" HDB in Tao Ching Road a few weeks ago for my infrared photo outing with the IR-group at Japanese Garden. I can "feel" the eerie-ness...

Furthermore, feng-shui masters mentioned that if the place is devoid of "yang" energy (no living things around for a long time - abandoned) or it is full of "ying" energy, it will attract homeless wandering spirits to reside in it as their home.

If you're interested, shall we organised a night outing there to try to shoot-shoot overnight and see if we can capture "them" in our shots?

If you're interested, shall we organised a night outing there to try to shoot-shoot overnight and see if we can capture "them" in our shots?

haha i am on. :)

u can post a thread on the Gatherings and Outings section. :)

this sat night will be good since next day is sunday, not working.

haha i am on. :)

u can post a thread on the Gatherings and Outings section. :)

this sat night will be good since next day is sunday, not working.

Alamak... Saturday i cannot becoz i have martial arts training every Sunday morning and i am preparing for my 3rd Dan grading on the 12th Dec... :sweat:

I am thinking for best chilling effects will be after Wednesday midnight (meaning 0001hrs on Thursday, 2 Dec or 9 Dec)

Ok?

Last edited:
have anybody encounter this or know whether how true this logic/rule is?

ppl said that sometimes when those "things" is ard you, you tends to smell something real stinko. is it true? :dunno:

i did durin the las lunar 7th mth...
went for a nite jog at my apartment(in JB) carpark which i normally do on wednesday nite.
cold chills which was not normal, then nice flower smell, after a while damn smelly smell of rubbish...jus like a switch on/off, the smell jus change
saw some1 playing hide n seek behind a car, i ran there as it was on my normal route, but no1 there.
after tat i ran back home.

Alamak... Saturday i cannot becoz i have martial arts training every Sunday morning and i am preparing for my 3rd Dan grading on the 12th Dec... :sweat:

I am thinking for best chilling effects will be after Wednesday midnight (meaning 0001hrs on Thursday, 2 Dec or 9 Dec)

Ok?

cannot, need to work next day :bsmilie: