Spookshow 2005 at Suntec City. Sat 2PM fully booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwayschampion

Feb 20, 2004
There is a Spookshow at Suntec City from 26th Aug 2005 to 28 Aug 205.
A magic and drama scary show which will freaks you. Be there to catch 1 of the highlights plucking out of heart ...

Tickets are selling at only $4 (Students & NSFs) , $8 (Working adults). Buy 5 get 1 free.

Free seating​

Time slots: Last day booking 24/08/05 Wednesday
26th Aug Fri 7pm SOLD OUT*
27th Aug Sat 2.30pm SOLD OUT*
27th Aug Sat 7pm SOLD OUT*
28th Aug Sun 2.30pm SOLD OUT*

*The No. of tickets will be based on how many I can get hold.
*Sold out means no more tickets available from the counter.

The tickets are sold at marine parade opposite the NTUC marine parade. If you interested to get a ticket, please PM me or post here. I will get for you. NOTE: I am not selling the tickets, I am collecting the tickets for you. In doubt ?, post your questions here.

Trailer 1

spookshow_web.sized.jpg

last year show
lastyear.jpg

Offical URL SpookShow 2005: Http://www.thespookshow.com

I have a few common PM regarding the price, regulars serving nation service will have to pay $8. They are drawing pay not allowance ;)

what is it ah ? is it a drama, photo exhibition, live "khi tang" performance or ..?? any ? can not find the details in website eh ...

Hi Kim Dong Moon, i think it is more of a magic and drama show. By the way, what do you mean by khi tang ?

I have added 2 trailers.

1 of the exciting part is he will "pluck out his heart".

Updated. Please refer to the first post.

Got a few PMs regarding on whether he/she can purchase the tickets at the entrance before the show and go in. Looking at the rate the tickets being book, you may not able to grab one that day.

Updated. Please refer to the first post.

Tickets SOLD OUT for Sat whole day !

Updated. Please refer to the first post. Hurry PM me for tickets to avoid disappointment ! :)

hello..
i happen to be going for the show as well..i am going for the 27th Aug Sat 2.30pm ...conventionhalls 601-603...and i do have 4 tickets that are sitting on my desk untouched..anyone keen to join me? heh heh...

the SpookShow is organized by Faith Community Baptist Church, and is their way of helping non-believers realize all about their FEARS during this show...it is rather entertaining and is certainly worth a Sat afternoon out..

CSers who wanna come along..maybe we can meet up or something before heading there..PM me?

From the website and the trailer, seems very "cultish" heh. but this is purely my view only. Anyway perhaps those who go can give a review of the show here. I also get a feeling that the show is a strange new form of evangelism, which again, feels strange the way that it is done.

i am going on the Sun 2.30pm show. Maybe we can meet up and go for the show ??:gbounce:

vince123123 said:
From the website and the trailer, seems very "cultish" heh. but this is purely my view only. Anyway perhaps those who go can give a review of the show here. I also get a feeling that the show is a strange new form of evangelism, which again, feels strange the way that it is done.

IIRC, the cultish part is shown in the trailer as a means of showing how that girl in the video managed to break free from her bondages in cult practices..
yes its FCBCs method of evangelising, by using shows and magic and the media..

those wanna go PM me...i have 4 tix free, excluding myself..:D

There are still tickets for Sunday show. If you are very keen, do PM me asap. I will try my best to get for you :)

58 tickets left at this moment. The figures will update every 6 hours.

Last day of booking wednesday.

Sun 2pm show tickets left 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.