speechless when i saw this,........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Darren
hmmm.... you don't seem to know our YS eh ;)

As he mentioned, thats his "Day" Kit for normal, casual shooting - his Studio Kit is also mighty impressive, while his macro kit, well, what can we say, what can we say ... *shake head*

YSLee, if you don't already know by now is related to *that* Lee family you know - i think cousin twice removed on the mother's side from the junior Lee, if I remember correctly.

Wah!!! In the presence of royalty... better behave, man! :D

Originally posted by Darren

YSLee, if you don't already know by now is related to *that* Lee family you know - i think cousin twice removed on the mother's side from the junior Lee, if I remember correctly.

:D

Hm but since it's on the mother's side wouldn't that mean his surname can't be Lee?

The 2 lenses on the left are the AFS II 400mm f/2.8 and the AF-n 300mm f/2.8.

Originally posted by SzennyBoy

Although they are all personal equipment accumulated over some 10-12 years, I actually use half of them for my work in the field (engineering material investigations)... This pic (although not complete as my macro kit is kept in my office together with another F100/MB-15) was taken specifically for my camera equipment insurance policy as a proof of equipment ownership!

Koh King- Re:Is it yours? Where do you live? heheehe... :dent:
Yep! My personal kit and I don't live in S'pore... I'm based in London now.

FireFox13- You did put in that request earlier so I was only obliging that request!!! ;)

U have the any contact or agent who wants to offer camera insurance packages?

you people are scary... i'm gonna hide my SLR setup in the darkest corner of my house and go buy a P&S camera... makes me look very... 'inadequate'... ;)

Originally posted by YSLee
The 2 lenses on the left are the AFS II 400mm f/2.8 and the AF-n 300mm f/2.8.
Very nice... especially the AFS! I've only got the 17-35mm but I can imagine the focusing speed on that fella!!!

Originally posted by xieyuqi
U have the any contact or agent who wants to offer camera insurance packages?
My policy is with Photoguard in the UK. I'm not sure if you can use them if you reside outside the UK but I've a feeling that they don't! :(

Originally posted by firefox13
you people are scary... i'm gonna hide my SLR setup in the darkest corner of my house and go buy a P&S camera... makes me look very... 'inadequate'... ;)
Hey Larry, the F90x is a really good camera so you should not feel in any way or form inadequate. Nearly 60% of the Nikon-equipped photographers in National Geographic still carry this body (either as their main workhorse or as the trusted backup). I had one for over 8 years and had no complains! Only sold that off a couple of months ago because I had one too many bodies!!!;p

Why does everyone assume it's YS's gear? :devil:

Bro 2 F90x ar? spare one leh :D

Originally posted by SzennyBoy

Hmm... like this? ;p

Home_Equipment.jpg

Originally posted by ninelives
it is a typical guy who want to show off his stuff if u ask me.

Now this coming from a guy who once listed his gear in his signature is a tad rich :devil:

Originally posted by ckiang
Wonder what are the 2 PCBs on the lower right? Home made flash/camera trigger? :)
Regards
CK

They are infrared trip sensors for triggering the shutter release. Originally attached to a buzzer for simple security trip sensors, but I've replaced that with a simple electronic relay and wired up the other end of the relay to a MC-12A cable to connect up to the camera bodies 3-pin connectors (via the MC-25 for the 10-pin connectors).

Status
Not open for further replies.