speechless when i saw this,........

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephan

Jan 22, 2002
Visit site
2811177.1Dkit2Ills.jpg

Originally posted by Bluestrike
hmm.. that sure is good to see in my room!
I see nothing but a 'x'?

.... and even better to hold in my hands! :rbounce:

..NuTs..

Originally posted by Bluestrike
hmm.. that sure is good to see in my room!

wonder if there's a nikon equivalent of this photo... i'm sure some of the folks here can put together a dream list of gear... ;)

It's a typical setup of a rich amatuer, if you ask me.

DROOL!! It's more than S$20K worth of goodies inside! Was that box custom made to fit nicely all the equipment?

Originally posted by YSLee
It's a typical setup of a rich amatuer, if you ask me.

Although they are all personal equipment accumulated over some 10-12 years, I actually use half of them for my work in the field (engineering material investigations)... This pic (although not complete as my macro kit is kept in my office together with another F100/MB-15) was taken specifically for my camera equipment insurance policy as a proof of equipment ownership!

Koh King- Re:Is it yours? Where do you live? heheehe... :dent:
Yep! My personal kit and I don't live in S'pore... I'm based in London now.

FireFox13- You did put in that request earlier so I was only obliging that request!!! ;)

szen: I was referring to the first pic, actually.. didn't see your post.

Hmmm... here's some food for thought:

"The Day Bag"
thedaybag.jpg

Originally posted by YSLee
szen: I was referring to the first pic, actually.. didn't see your post.

Pai say... hope you didn't take offence... :embrass:

Anyway, you kit looks really impressive! Are the last two on the left the AF-I 600/4 IF-ED and the AF-N 300/2.8 IF-ED???

Originally posted by SzennyBoy
Pai say... hope you didn't take offence... :embrass:

Anyway, you kit looks really impressive! Are the last two on the left the AF-I 600/4 IF-ED and the AF-N 300/2.8 IF-ED???
hmmm.... you don't seem to know our YS eh ;)

As he mentioned, thats his "Day" Kit for normal, casual shooting - his Studio Kit is also mighty impressive, while his macro kit, well, what can we say, what can we say ... *shake head*

YSLee, if you don't already know by now is related to *that* Lee family you know - i think cousin twice removed on the mother's side from the junior Lee, if I remember correctly.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.