Soo Kee Jewellery RoadShow at Raffles City Shopping Centre (5th Jan 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! Still saving up to buy HDV video cam.

Or rent one hehe.

My $600 video cam cannot make it.

Did you pay for your HDV video cam in one go or by installments?

See how terribly lousy are the image quality of my screenshots. I want to go HDV!!!

My bank account only left this much....

balanceic6.jpg

When can I go HDV....:cry: :cry: :cry:
Thanks...but far from 8 mega pixels DSLR cam...Normally u pay less if pay full in cash. But I do know that Cathay photo have installment plan...:)

Great shot from your HDV. :thumbsup:

Where there is celebrity event, there will be John Tan... :bsmilie:
Thanks bro...actually I'm free on that night...

Yup installment plan interest is charged. How much did you pay for your HDR-FX1?
Around $5200 for the set ...can't remember the actual amount as I get quote from a few shops...but I get it with extra largest capacity batt with external battery and 9 HDV tapes...etc

just to share a pic captured with HDV as request by someone...

So sharp :bigeyes: I have this uneasy feeling pondering when technology gets better and prices drop within a few years, photographers will become obsolete. Maybe most of us will switch to become video capturers :bheart:

Any place are ideal spots ;p. It just depends on how you want the picture to appear (training myself to make any spot an ideal spot) ... Missing stuff isn't a good idea if it was really good ...

sookeediamondaffair052ru2.jpg

Very nice....May I know what lens you used? :)

So sharp :bigeyes: I have this uneasy feeling pondering when technology gets better and prices drop within a few years, photographers will become obsolete. Maybe most of us will switch to become video capturers :bheart:
No worries, DSLR technology will not be "jogging on th same spot"... By the time video reached that standard, DSLR had already moved way further with their quality.

Some moments are better captured as still images than video clips.

PnS and Prosumer cameras are hitting up to 10megapixels... Some even come up with "IS" and "VR"... But they still cannot replace the DSLR in terms of quality... Similarly, DSLRs have not been able to replace the films...

PnS and Prosumer cameras are hitting up to 10megapixels... Some even come up with "IS" and "VR"... But they still cannot replace the DSLR in terms of quality... Similarly, DSLRs have not been able to replace the films...
Argh ... Gotta repair the metering problems for my film camera @#$^%(@!%^&*@ ...

When you going? we go together...

too bad i missed this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.