Sony NET MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

+evenstar

Hi there,
I've just did a live recording of a concert, and would like to know whethere there is a program that enables the music to be transfered from my MD to my laptop. Sonic Stage doesn't seem to work. Using Sony MZ-N1...Mode: LP4

Welcome to the wonderful world of Sony copyright protection!

I have an MZ-N1 as well. It was the most awful piece of junk I have ever bought. It so deserves to live in a trash can.

You could try plugging the output from your MD into the microphone input on your PC. That would work.

Amfibius said:
Welcome to the wonderful world of Sony copyright protection!

I have an MZ-N1 as well. It was the most awful piece of junk I have ever bought. It so deserves to live in a trash can.

You could try plugging the output from your MD into the microphone input on your PC. That would work.

Well, in any case, you should know that the sound quality of a MD beats a MP3 player hands down...;)

Well it might do, but so what ... you're not really going to be able to tell the difference with those little dinky earphones that they give you :) It's not as if you're going to use your little Sony MD player as the source for your Krell home audio system?

Status
Not open for further replies.